Happy Birthday Ojou Sama~ x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the onion person !!? Why is nawi an onion person, I never noticed that. What I did notice was that his profile was so bright it took me several seconds just to recognize it was him.

Reactions: efudgewayne
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ;

It is truly an honor to be here and to celebrate with everyone.

Your words were bittersweet and left unexplainable emotions stirring rapidly in yet harmoniously together.

You are a dear friend. I recall a bit in our earliest conversations… excuse me since these weren’t the exact words, but they were along the lines of “this is the internet… it’s hard to ‘be friends’ like ‘friends in real life’…”

Like I said, not the exact the words, but I believe you can understand the meaning. That time, I was genuinely befriending you and other people like I would with people in real life. Despite it ‘being the internet’, I continued anyway… hoping to find at least one person who would eventually like the ‘real me’.

And I did… along with many others.

Thank-you Sam.

PICTURE SAVED AGAIN! (Already had it in my external hard drive. Lol)

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] ;

Oh dear nawi~

I truly adore your humbleness at times as well as your more ‘evil’ side.

It was really fun getting to know you and spamming away.

Although I don’t spam as much, but I hope we can continue to be great friends and chat joyously with a bit of mischief.

Thank-you. Much love as always.

[MENTION=43862]tabemono3[/MENTION] ;

Yay~ Thank-you for your warm birthday cheer.

Quite a way to start off the party by asking ‘if I’m really an Oujo-sama of sorts’.

I was raised to ‘be an Oujo-sama’, but I do not come from a rich family. I can get whatever I want, lived a pretty secluded life for the first 10 years (even now I lack some common knowledge), had many people envy me because I can get what I want, and attended many formal parties.

But I love catching bugs and worms, electronics, nursery rhymes, pushing people into other people to see if they would get arrested for sexual harassment or whatnot… oops… went off topic~

Hope to chat with you some more. See you around.

[MENTION=2313]maru[/MENTION] ;

Such a heartwarming and lovely piece you have written.

For some reason, I can sense a slight somber tone, but I can feel the love within it.

Thank-you and I wish you the same as well~

Cheers! <3

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ;

/me triple glomps hinode

You can have a serious side along with your playful side in which is why I appreciate your presence very much.

Thank you for coming to the party.

Let’s catch up and have more fun together! ^^

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION] ;

Thank-you my charming prince~

Funny thing, I am somewhat of an avid listener to ONE OK ROCK… so I definitely smiled and choked-up a bit.

Wonderful gift~ ^^

Although we don’t converse much, but during those few conversations we had, we learned some things about each other and gradually grew to be comfortable and appreciate one another’s presence.

Much love and party cheer!

/me puts it on repeat <3

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION] ;

You can just quickly read this and dismiss it.

A big thank-you for the ‘Happy Birthday’.

Truth be told, you actually make ASF more sensible and grounded during the chaos.

[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ;

Lalala~ /me hugs Fear

Thank-you for coming! I have most certainly enjoyed it.

We shall spam, chat, and have tons more fun together. :3

Oh right… Erika was my first avatar and signature from Umineko. Thus began my ‘Chopstick Frenzy’. >:3

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] ;

Love, love, love makes the world go round~

Thank you dear unown. I’m already the happiest person alive thanks to you and everyone else who made such a wonderful party.

Hope you haven’t been giving free massages without my consent. Just kidding~

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] ;

Shall we take to the skies and fly?

Haha… thank-you for your good wishes.

Let’s both have good health and make whatever we desire come true one way or another.

[MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION] ;

Thank-you for being here and celebrating with us.

Nothing better than coming together and spam the heck out of a thread.

Let’s catch up and enjoy the many more fun times ahead~

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] ;

Waa… King Onii-sama! /me rushes and hugs her dear brother

Thank-you for coming and for your precious words. I am very happy and hope you’re happy as well.

Your wittiness and playfulness really puts a smile on my face. ^^

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ;

Oh nanashi… where do I begin…

Right. /me triple glomps nanashi and gives a kiss on the cheek

I slightly remember when you first came and spammed… I saw quite a number of threads by you. ^^;;

Over time, I grew to like your humble personality and quirkiness. Thank-you for making ASF a happier place.

PICTURE SAVED!

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ;

I always seem to have a loss of words when it comes to you and your bluntness (trying to find the right word)… because you really don’t hold anything back if you feel the need for it of course. :3

Thank-you for being here and giving me so much to smile, laugh, and ponder about.

You really showed me that people are willing to take the time to know someone.

Convenience store… if it has some aloe drinks and manju buns, I think we’re set to go! Lol~

PICTURE SAVED!

[MENTION=13204]pumasrevenge[/MENTION] ;

No, don’t cry! I’m back…

Give me a moment. I’m trying to figure out the reason of the tears. Tears because I was gone… tears because you have not seen such love on the forums…

/me gives a big hug to puma

Please laugh more. Thank-you for everything you have done. I’ll always be your friend~

[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION] ;

I must say I quite envy you that you cook so well, but it goes to show that I admire your dedication to whatever task you are doing.

Thank-you for the cheer and let’s make ASF even more enjoyable for current and future members.

/me hugs Checkmate <3

[MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION] ;

My dear Arylin~

Thank-you for your birthday wishes. ^^

I recall slightly that we met by spamming. (Of course! Lol)

Sometimes you were reserved and other times… you attacked! Everyone needs a little Arylin in their lives and I sure am happy to have met you.

[MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION] ;

Thank-you very much~

I am staying classy. Although, I mix a little edge now and then… still chic!

My otome gal-pal and a friendly one too. Not afraid to ask questions, honest, and cheerful with a keen insight.

Cheers and let’s party some more~

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] ;

Very smart, outspoken, and quite mischievous at times… I grew to like you a bit each day.

Thank-you for coming to the celebration.

Let’s chat and spam sometime soon~

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ;

Thank-you for your celebratory words~

Haha… it was short then, but let’s make more memories now.

For me, even if it’s just one sentence or one word… that’s just enough to let me know what kind of person you are.

During that time, even now, you’re still a generous and good person. Just remember that you’re always welcomed on ASF.

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] ;

Here I am sweetie!

/me rushes over and places her arms around her dear Second

Please do not cry. ^^ Thank-you for everything!

Let’s laugh and smile some more. Perhaps we can get each other’s Friend Code when Pokemon X and Y come out!

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION] ;

Thank you and love you my dear Shir0. ^^

As one of my first few ‘nakama’ on ASF, I looked forward to chatting from the mundane to the ridiculous.

Serious times and eventful times… you made ASF a warm place.

[MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION] ;

Evac… you are such sweetie. You are one of a kind and I also cherish those moments.

I envied your computer skills and intellect, but that just made me even more impressed with what you did for the first contest.

That golden vote… Let’s just say, since I mostly draw… why wouldn’t I vote for someone who can do something I couldn’t do? ^_~

Let’s catch up and make even more irreplaceable memories. Thank-you~

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ;

Awesomely amazing… >///<

Flattered and very humbled. Thank-you for your beautiful words, but it was because of your personality and liveliness that I can open up some more.

Everyone made me feel loved. I just like to give some love back.

Kanpai!~

[MENTION=27148]selgon1234[/MENTION] ;

Thank-you for the birthday wishes.

Although we don’t chat too much, but we did share a few words now and then.

Every person on ASF is important and you are no exception.

Let’s have even more merry moments. Kanpai!

[MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION] ;

Dear BlueMage, thank-you so much.

I learned many things about you as well as you learning things about me.

It was really nice to chat and just be comfortable in one another’s presence.

Hope to chat some more soon~ :3

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ;

Dun. Dun. Dun.

You know… renano Oujo-sama has many admirers and followers and if you cross any of them… >;3

Besides that, thank-you for your birthday wishes.

Once we spam and chat some more, I’m sure we’ll learn more things about each other.

Hope you enjoyed ASF so far~

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION] ;

My precious coins~

I hope you’re also fine in the real world. ^^

But throw some plushies or pillows if you ever feel frustrated...

Thank-you for being here. I look forward to chatting with you some more. Cheers!

[MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION] ;

Thank-you for coming here to celebrate my birthday.

Another year older, but still mistaken for a middle-schooler… worse yet… a pre-teen. >.< Lol~

I hope we can chat together and create some happy moments.

All the best to you and to everyone else~

PICTURE SAVED!

[MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION] ;

Thank-you for your cheer! :3

Hope you’re doing well and let’s keep moving forward… with cake! Kanpai!

A picture is worth a thousand words. Despite you not being good at this, laughter is truly a wonderful present. Although, it did made me a bit sad no one knew the woodpecker’s birthday. All in good fun~

PICTURE READ… REREAD… REREAD… STILL CHUCKLING… SAVED!

[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION] ;

Thank-you a whole bunch for coming to celebrate.

May you be well. If not, dip Sam in some chocolate fondue or… /me hugs Slayn

Much love to you and more desserts for everyone! xD

Kanpai!!!

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] ;

AG! AG! AG!

Actually, I’ve been playing Fire Emblem both old and new. Haha~

Yes, I did get lots of love from my friends and family, but two days after my birthday because they forgot~

I consider you a very precious friend to share and to learn about the little things to even more personal things.

I just told Second we could share Friend Codes when Pokemon X and Y comes out. Wait… I’ve never battled anyone before… let’s just trade. Lol~

[MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION] ;

Thank-you very much. ^^

You were also one of the first few people I met during the beginning of my ASF years.

Can’t have a celebration without good cheer and beer… and… tea.

Hope all is good in the world~

[MENTION=1837]r.bednarski[/MENTION] ;

Such a sweet birthday wish... thank-you~

I have read it and feel very happy. I couldn’t ask for a better birthday.

I hope to stay much longer and have more fun times with you and with everyone else.

[MENTION=62450]azazel sama[/MENTION] ;

Thank-you for the laughter and joyous moments.

/me hugs azazel sama <3

May we all be in good health and do what we set out to accomplish~

/me has a sudden urge to watch “The Mask” again

[MENTION=28151]mr.arc[/MENTION] ;

Confession time... when I read VNs... I go for the loli! /me is shot dead

Thank-you for being here and giving a warm cheer.

I do hope to see you around. Let’s have even more fun… with lolis… /me is revived and shot dead again

[MENTION=8967]deathwarrior[/MENTION] ;

I’m very happy you’re here and enjoying ASF! A big thank-you as well for the birthday wishes.

Just knowing that you remember me is enough to put a smile on my face.

Let’s chat and have even more fun~ :3

[MENTION=27188]SainTPrimE[/MENTION] ;

Saint!~

Despite your age, you can be quite wise and humble. I learned many things from you and I hope we can chat some more soon.

Thank-you for everything. I really do love it when you’re around~ ^^

[MENTION=28760]newguy[/MENTION] ;

A long time you say… Like fine wine~

Thank-you very much for being a good friend~

I do hope we can chat and spam some more. May all be well with you.

Cheers!

[MENTION=12156]Kotoura[/MENTION] ;

Thank-you my dear and ever so sweet Hideki.

You may be less active, but you still came to give me a birthday cheer. That simple gesture is more than enough to make my heart feel ever at peace.

We will always be the best of friends.

Much love and happiness… forever.

renano’s Note

FYI for some people. I’m a fast reader, but a very, very, very slow writer… since I take my time to absorb and embrace each word that people write. How long did this take me?

Average of 4 hours.

Do the Macarena! No… seriously, please don’t.

Last edited:
My, look what we have here. I salute you for thoroughly reading everyone's birthday wishes and concocting personalised replies―not just standard courtesy remarks―accordingly. I'm not exactly a fast writer nor reader, but I do lots of both and can't really imagine spending a whole 4 hours to respond to birthday wishes. That you were willing and able to pull it off is admirable.

(Also, high five for liking ONE OK ROCK. They're one of the very few all-male bands I fancy.)

NAGAIIII......... :XD:

i already have it friend code.. waiting for others friend code..and [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; mom too... :XD:

Why am i being dipped in chocolate now O_O

Ahh thinking as if we were real life friends~ I wonder if that would be enough to overcome the fact that we cant meet... anytime soon anyway~ But it does make a world of difference in terms of mentality~ I do believe I think of quite a few as I would a friend I met but to consciously do so would change quite a bit for me~ Theres that barrier of anonymity that wouldnt be there though that would just be in the mind~

Bittersweet~ I do believe youve said that my words were bittersweet before as well~ x3 But i guess there is the sadness that you werent there and the happiness that i expect when you return~

Aih aih...Totally awesome. :blushing:
I am totally glad, and I'm sry for everything I might have not been apt enough to "get" perhaps. Not always being the best to read certain things perhaps that is not made crystal clear and stuff, or something along those lines, especially at times when I'm mm, extra, mm "nutty". :rolleyes:

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ;
Wanna hear sometihng random happening just now....It was Erika from umineko, my memory was a bit hazy, so I googled her to refreshen my memory. And the two pictures I happened to find...Look at the text beneath the picture !
http://murakata.deviantart.com/art/The-great-detective-knows-164689982
How Da Faq did you do that !??
And the next one:
http://4rcher.deviantart.com/art/Furudo-Erika-175922172
My gosh !! Just happened to be tailor made for a birthday...With duct tape ! and whats more look at the comment below ...I mean srsly! what are the ODDS!. :eek:

Now tell us how many notifications you had when you arrived "}

One more thing, the kinda thing that just can't escape.

renano; said:
who would eventually like the ‘real me’.'
...You are loved, not liked. Yeah you betta recognize.
tumblr_lzrjk8f6uR1qmjg5s.gif

renano; said:
Do the Macarena! No… seriously, please don’t.
Woot!whaaatt.... Should have said that in the reverse order. :whistle:
NM, No one can see me xD

all this love and effort. thanks for the kind words!

I may not talk much and i may not have anything sensible to say, but i look forward to more conversations!!!

Hmm was your first Erika? xD I know there was some umineko characters but dont remember all of them...~ Didnt know Erika though :o Havent gotten there in the vn yet... xD

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; Sorry if I sounded offensive. Sensible and grounded? I dont remember even posting in LPW ever since sam and the other spammers came onto the site. For one, I just lurk in other sections now. The community here sadly not grown big enough yet I guess.

Hmm was your first Erika? xD I know there was some umineko characters but dont remember all of them...~ Didnt know Erika though :o Havent gotten there in the vn yet... xD
I honestly can't remember Erika either, I thought it was beato.

/me hug [MENTION=18465]Rena-chan[/MENTION] back :3

I'm glad you happy ;) Nothing makes me feel better seeing you're happy Rena-chan ;)

Reactions: renano
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; Great to hear that My Lady <3 You're happiness is all I wish for ^^
And no, the only person here getting free massages is none other than you My Lady :3

Aih aih...Totally awesome. :blushing:
I am totally glad, and I'm sry for everything I might have not been apt enough to "get" perhaps. Not always being the best to read certain things perhaps that is not made crystal clear and stuff, or something along those lines, especially at times when I'm mm, extra, mm "nutty". :rolleyes:

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ;
Wanna hear sometihng random happening just now....It was Erika from umineko, my memory was a bit hazy, so I googled her to refreshen my memory. And the two pictures I happened to find...Look at the text beneath the picture !
http://murakata.deviantart.com/art/The-great-detective-knows-164689982
How Da Faq did you do that !??
And the next one:
http://4rcher.deviantart.com/art/Furudo-Erika-175922172
My gosh !! Just happened to be tailor made for a birthday...With duct tape ! and whats more look at the comment below ...I mean srsly! what are the ODDS!. :eek:

Now tell us how many notifications you had when you arrived "}

One more thing, the kinda thing that just can't escape.

...You are loved, not liked. Yeah you betta recognize.
tumblr_lzrjk8f6uR1qmjg5s.gif

Woot!whaaatt.... Should have said that in the reverse order. :whistle:
NM, No one can see me xD

Oh, love the pictures!

The quotes add even more icing to the cake. ^_~

Kermit. xD I shall heed to your words of wisdom.

Did you really dance to it? O.o

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; Sorry if I sounded offensive. Sensible and grounded? I dont remember even posting in LPW ever since sam and the other spammers came onto the site. For one, I just lurk in other sections now. The community here sadly not grown big enough yet I guess.

Sorry if I wasn't clear about it.

If I recall, I read through your posts in the Anime Section. Whether you started the thread or partook in the conversation, you always had your facts straight and didn't run off in an incomprehensible tangent unlike some other people.

Despite your straightforwardness at times, you still displayed a fun side especially towards the things you truly love and admire.

You just appeared quite level-headed and down-to-earth to me.

Hope it makes a bit more sense. ^^

Why am i being dipped in chocolate now O_O

Ahh thinking as if we were real life friends~ I wonder if that would be enough to overcome the fact that we cant meet... anytime soon anyway~ But it does make a world of difference in terms of mentality~ I do believe I think of quite a few as I would a friend I met but to consciously do so would change quite a bit for me~ Theres that barrier of anonymity that wouldnt be there though that would just be in the mind~

Bittersweet~ I do believe youve said that my words were bittersweet before as well~ x3 But i guess there is the sadness that you werent there and the happiness that i expect when you return~

Bittersweet...

The first bittersweet mostly came from the fact that I didn't expect anyone to open a thread and celebrate.

The second bittersweet... I didn't expect people to remember me and care.

Ahh so it wasnt what i said~ But i dont think i could forget you anytime soon ;p Pretty sure lots of others feel similarly~ And feelings take even longer than memories to disappear imo~ :runhappy: You leave quite a very strong impression on people x3

I would never forget madam ! EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't do the macarena or what ever it's called, But I've done some WHOOHOO's ! and what not with some jumping in the kitchen...ehehe :redface: But I do those kinda things at times. :ninja:

Now just imagine what your hugs and snuggles do !
Though this was special since you been so long away.

Sam: she sure does..but she seems almost unawares ^

Unaware! :S

I guess...

I tend to forget about myself at times and focus on others instead. It's just... I don't like seeing other people say or think they don't matter or no one likes who they really are.

Everyone needs a little happiness~

I was always that kid who gave everyone her dessert, but saved none for herself. Lol.

See you for now.

Sorry we couldn't chat more Genki.

Trying to tackle my 'to-do or die' list. xD

Eventhough I'm really late but... HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENANO CHAN~

And also.. WELCOME BACK~

Sorry I'm late, been really busy with thesis these month..

Anyway, may God bless you always~ Keep healthy and more successful~

I've always wanted to learn about "herself" also ^^ But...held back, for her sake. Well, I really hope she knows that at least. It would be totally "wrong"(heart wrenching) if she thought I don't rly care too much, and that I would just forget. Cause the opposite is true. But I ....'think' she knows that about me already.

That being said, and I know it's mentioned before from me, I will never forget certain ppl I came into contact with that fatal time of 2012. For the rest of my life. And thats meant to be interpreted literally. (edit: no not literary orz)

Lol well...~ Its not that bad but you should care about yourself somewhat as well x3 Ahh i think ive said that before havent i?~

Pessimistic people...~ well youll have quite an effect on them..~ Cant imagine people being all that pessimistic around you x3

Shit... Renano-chan was here finally, but I've again missed her... That is not fair...:crushed:

Welcome back, [MENTION=18465]Ojou-sama[/MENTION].

Thank you for your heartwarming message, and for the time you spent to read and carefully craft kind responses to everyone's feelings... I'm glad to see you're again, and hope everything is well with you and your family. It's just incredible how you breathe a new life to the community whenever you come back. I do hope we can catch up and have long, warming conversations sometime soon~ ^^

Unaware! :S

I guess...

I tend to forget about myself at times and focus on others instead. It's just... I don't like seeing other people say or think they don't matter or no one likes who they really are.

Everyone needs a little happiness~

I was always that kid who gave everyone her dessert, but saved none for herself. Lol.

See you for now.

Sorry we couldn't chat more Genki.

Trying to tackle my 'to-do or die' list. xD

:o Don't look so confounded dear. Just so long you know you are not taken for granted. Just look at what joy your reappearance causes, I'm glad it does have such an effect, cause then I won't stand out so much haawh w.

....:-} mm that Empathy ? I can't figure if you got the experience in order to relate too it, or....someone close too you that you cared about, that you shared or saw the pain with, and saw the bad things happening too, felt* by seeing, which created understanding....now that I think about it, I would say the latter is likely most likely to be true. From my experience and understanding, the most beautiful things are often if not always shaped and formed in the fires of affliction(or near it in some shape or fashion). And that dear rena could mean you have hidden pearls that not even You are aware of. So be careful, lest someone might see your beauty for who you really are and want to sweep your heart away ;J or loose their own just to whisper secret things in your ear. Ofc just saying (=^v^=)~

Practicing the subtle arts of poisoning already as a kid, ...you started early. Your a legend !
See me anytime. Though I got an 'appointment' with Battlefield 4 at the end of the month.
Thats okey, There are always future options, but if nothing else I'll be at ease and happy just seeing you again now, and ofc your sudden shinobi glomps and exploring new frontiers in trying to expend samy's infinite lives will make me as silly and entertained today as before. I dear you too make me go WOOHOO ! xD a little louder just to see how crazy the neighbors can actually think I am. I think I rather enjoy making people think I'm totally bushwack !! At least I'm having more fun than they are.

I Know how those lists are! Their horrible, especially when you got more than ONE that starts piling up...While enjoying to create them more than having to 'do' them, ...like me. I should just make lists for everybody else. I could be a list/taskmaster, maybe a government job ~? Hmmmm :0 no one actually made a list for how many strange and adventurous ways samy has been put to the test for death....It dawned on me, Renano I should be your taskmaster in your family, or your "spectral eye", and Hidden hand. The unseen family phantom, and triumphant card up your sleeve.
I'll elaborate that in the other thread perhaps/ But now. I must retreat into my catmocave ! and purrr ZZZLEEp. (^_^メ)

P.s. I'm a slow typer as well. 4 hours was still impressive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!