Happy Birthday, renano.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He kept tripping though because I was watching him. xD

Children can be so cute, but they make me annoyed just as easily. Lol~

The little guy said, "I don't know why I'm shy around you..." and then he blushed.

He kept showing off his kung-fu moves to impress me. xD

I wanted to tease him soooo badly. x3

We can chat a bit in IRC now. ;3

Well then you should ! thats what my sisters friends used too do with me lol
When my sister was not tickling me until crying desperately....Wonder why I was so ticklish back then....They would probably have given me beer as well until drunk...except I've never liked beer.

:) Paying diligently attention

i only really like little girls (that sounds beyond creepy lol) they're the ones that say the cuter things. and they're nicer lol

@ infamous

Lol~ I will not understand people and their imoutos. xD

It's a whole new dimension.

@ Genki

I wanted to preserve his purity and innocence. ;3

i only really like little girls (that sounds beyond creepy lol) they're the ones that say the cuter things. and they're nicer lol
Once my dad was angry when I was a kid..he called me out where he was sitting in the living room on the couch, and I think he was going to punish me....I was afraid of him...so I said....Daddy...you.. look so nice on your hair today :confused: A moment of silence pursued...then he broke out in laughter and let me go :o_O:
@ infamous

Lol~ I will not understand people and their imoutos. xD

It's a whole new dimension.

@ Genki

I wanted to preserve his purity and innocence. ;3
Preserve him....how noble...
/me has thoughts of giant preserved pickle jars flashing trough mind....hmm
Then you could tell him that if he marries you and be yours only for always, and that he must trust his purity and innocence too you so that you can keep him, he will remain pure for ever as long as he gives away his whole heart.

Hmm, that might be a moment worth catching on video right there. I bet his kung fu would be his only remaining option at that point...

Imotous...no it's a mystery...Well, I wouldn't know, I don't understand such creepy things...Ooh!!, I gotta go take care of my yandere now ! or she'll take care of me !! :D
unown D:

/me casually sighs
Noo It wasn't me....sigh
Forum gets confused, I forget...

Last edited:
Once my dad was angry when I was a kid..he called me out where he was sitting in the living room on the couch, and I think he was going to punish me....I was afraid of him...so I said....Daddy...you.. look so nice on your hair today :confused: A moment of silence pursued...then he broke out in laughter and let me go :o_O:

uuhhhhh........ What??? :reallyconfused:

cool so now we now know renano's b-day.... now to wright it down and remember when the day comes again.

uuhhhhh........ What??? :reallyconfused:
Emh I was a kid...and I'm a boy, and I said something nice, and my father thought it was cute so he laughed and probably couldn't bring himself to punish me anymore seeing how afraid I was.
cool so now we now know renano's b-day.... now to wright it down and remember when the day comes again.
I doubt it will be necessary to write it down...if time would allow for it,.....this thread would have the potential to live unto her next bday as well....hah~

in other words, if time allows, her day would come again before we're even done celebrating her last B-Day !!! ;)

true though i wasnt around at that time :/ but happy late birthday [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] :D

Reactions: renano
Sighs it seems i left a few min before ojou sama came again >< This is like the third time in the four or soo days youve been back? xD

Its a good thing its a forum in those cases and not a chat.....

Imagine a world without forums

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; nice to know you are back~
eehehe i changed name... think you noticed xd.
*thinks for a moment*
umm...
w-what to say...
I-I hope you are h-happy! ( ok, that was bad ;_; )

Reactions: renano
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; nice to know you are back~
eehehe i changed name... think you noticed xd.
*thinks for a moment*
umm...
w-what to say...
I-I hope you are h-happy! ( ok, that was bad ;_; )

Hide- Kotoura... xP

Missed you a whole bunch.

Thanks for replying.

Also, yeah... your new name needs getting used to. No worries. If you like the name, then I'll like the name. :3

I'm happy enough I suppose. Chatting here on ASF relieves some stress.

See you real soon~ <3

Hmm mind reading............sounds like either an idea for a new nonsensical spammer thread, or a new spammer game...

Also I need a more effective way of keeping track of new posts...In this case transhumanists would prob think up some awesome abilities...

Maybe a smart phone app would do for now...

/me watched some more Mirai Nikki..../me is is in Awe.

///////
And sam you where right about the 1 eyed girl being the "bomber" girl....how did you know ?
Didn't think you watched it

A friend got me to read he manga and i finished the day before the anime started airing x3 Coincidences~ But i didnt watch yet anyhow lol~

Mind reading game... :s

Too many new threads. Can't keep up.

/me drowns

Oh noes D: Dont drown... Ill save you... maybe /me dives in and starts drowning as well x3

Where did they say anything about mind reading game though?

A friend got me to read he manga and i finished the day before the anime started airing x3 Coincidences~ But i didnt watch yet anyhow lol~
I see, I don't read much manga, in fact...I never tried. But oh nm I don't wanna ask since I'm still watching...
Mind reading game... :s

Too many new threads. Can't keep up.

/Ren drowns
Yeah an automatic system, that just updates itself and says "pling" would be neat.

Don't fight it renren, it's yummy ! there's chocolate everywhere !
Oh noes D: Dont drown... Ill save you... maybe /Sam dives in and starts drowning as well x3

Where did they say anything about mind reading game though?
Hey ! so now your both joining me in the nice chocolate lava Ren troughed me in.
/me relaxes...watching sams mint leaf still floating around...

*kotoura Sam

P.s -/- How am I supposed to spell "<trough'ed> a ball"

As if it was not enough drowning in the forum I always got a tons of browser tabs open as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!