Happy Birthday to Ignis~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont really noe u personally but ~
Happy birthday daze~
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Reactions: Ignis
-_- I don't check out enough post nowadays to notice that, sorry for the late Happy Birthday Iggy-sama, I hope you have/had a great day and great years ahead of you! I shall see you around more often now that I got my computer back :3 Thanks for the work and effort you put into ASF for the past 2 years and shaping the forum! Thank you very much :3

Love you~

12bdayreplylulzsmall.gif

[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]: I know I'm also lazy beyond all repair, but I'm honoured to be recognised as one of your best friends. :3
Minato is always derishus anyday erryday!

[MENTION=7]Zero2DS[/MENTION]: Yua is tasty enough. I just wish she would have more assets, though I'm sure many would totally be against this, haha.

[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]: Don't worry! Just enjoy your time with your so-called "best friend".
andyoucangivemeaplanetickettoattendyourweddingceremonylaterasmygift

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]: Nice bodies decorated with sweets - thing never gets old!

[MENTION=11920]Takami[/MENTION]: Now that's some nice artwork. Very neat and clean too, no dirty pen or erase marks - you did it 100% on tablet or something?
Also, I must add, you put some effort to make great details on the... private parts as well.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]: どうもありがとうございますーぅ!

[MENTION=2736]WsE[/MENTION]: You know me so well. <3

[MENTION=82]xyzapy[/MENTION]: Thanks! Nice artwork too - from one of many artists that recently caught my attention.

[MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]: Cheers, and I'll need that health. Need to get sick much less. ;;

[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]: Purple Heart is best served pure, but the nasty version is okay too. :3

[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]: Sooooooo naughty! I'm too pure for that!

[MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION]: Dat size. Mmm, derishus.

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]: Thankies! Oh, and that artist's artwork looks decent. One more to add to my watch list, I guess.

[MENTION=4126]archer360[/MENTION]: As I expected, your stuff is too perverted for me. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
But that pic of various Yuzu girls getting nasty together... WHY ONLY THE PETITE ONES?! WHERE ARE MY SENA, CHIHAYA, AND ELINA?!
Also, sleeping Shinku is so hhhhnnnnnnngggggggg.

[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION]: Thanks, now this looks more innocent than some of the other posts. :p

[MENTION=6561]orisa[/MENTION]: Sure sweetheart, you know the usual place through the usual entrance. 待望しちゃうよぉー <3333

[MENTION=24179]IwantPedobearToo[/MENTION]: Damn, you really got me. :D
And I can see you still show your never-faltering pride of being a pedobear and Checkmate's follower. Keep it up!

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]: Thanks, dear Renano. Glad to have made your acquaintance as well. <3
And once again, seeing a non-perverted reply is always a change! :D

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]: Thanks~
I'm one of the laziest staff around here, but if what little contributions I have can help make even the minority of you happier, the pleasure's all mine!

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION]: Cheers, may it be so. And yes, yes to both of your statements. :p

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]: Thank you!

[MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION]: Ahaha, don't mind, don't mind. It's the thought that counts. :) Also, I'm not nearly as pervert as everyone always says!

[MENTION=27446]testers[/MENTION]: LOL thanks testers :D

[MENTION=37]Nemuru[/MENTION]: Wait, were you using -chan on me to begin with? Anyway, thanks, loli-chan! Long time no see too.

[MENTION=17020]神摂理潮[/MENTION]: ありがとうございます、名前が読み難い方!w

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]: Cheers and always be happy! :3

[MENTION=10853]MoreDeath-11[/MENTION]: Yeah, feeling very gay due to all these messages. :p

[MENTION=14080]enragesky[/MENTION]: Sweet caek... I wish I were 18 again... or even 11. ;;

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]: Nope, not late at all, thanks~ Good to hear that you've got your computer back. Expecting to see you more from now on too!

Reactions: egozi44 and renano
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]

your wish is granted

pure purple heart coming :p

302970-aliya06.jpg

also laziest is such a big word :p

[MENTION=7765]Iggy[/MENTION]: I was using it all along!
Hmph~

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION] I will! ;)
Anything else would anyways seem wierd with name and badge. :D

[MENTION=37]Nemuru[/MENTION] Iggy is not Ignis :P
Iggy is a rather shy member...
Statistics

Total Posts 0

Posts Per Day 0

Total Messages 0

Most Recent Message Never

Total Thanks 0

General Information

Last Activity October 8th, 2011 05:14 AM

Join Date October 8th, 2011

Referrals 0

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]

your wish is granted

pure purple heart coming :p

302970-aliya06.jpg

also laziest is such a big word :p
Of course, now only if Tsunako (the illustrator) would give her more modest clothes. ;)
And uhm, well, it's a fact, so.

[MENTION=7765]Iggy[/MENTION]: I was using it all along!
Hmph~
lol, I didn't know there existed a member named Iggy till you mentioned him (by accident?).
Think this might give him a temporary popularity boost too, lmao.

無理なものは無理
自分が無理なものだと考えても、僕の誕生日におめでとうって言ってくれて僕をちょっとだけでもうれしくしたら意味あるじゃん?自分に測られる自分の価値は世界に見られると違うよ!

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION] I will! ;)
Anything else would anyways seem wierd with name and badge. :D
Indeed, what's the point of accepting Checkmatism's pedobear oath if you don't flaunt it? :p

Surprise surprise, didn't know there's one too.
But I always called you "Iggy"
Guess I should start calling you Ignis-sama :p

Hmm well youve done a pretty good job at explaining certain things and seem quite polite from what little times when ive seen you around the forums so as far as im concerned youre doing quite well~ Lazy till it actually counts i suppose?

very late to the party it seems buuut 結婚おめでとう お誕生日おめでとう~それから今日もよろろ

Nemu chan!

Late birthday.

I request video of you eating DE FROSTY CAKES.

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION] ~ Happy Birthday ^^
Thank you ^^

Surprise surprise, didn't know there's one too.
But I always called you "Iggy"
Guess I should start calling you Ignis-sama :p
Indeed, I just can't quite remember if you were using -chan on me to begin with. And nah, isn't -chan cuter than -sama anyway? :p

Hmm well youve done a pretty good job at explaining certain things and seem quite polite from what little times when ive seen you around the forums so as far as im concerned youre doing quite well~ Lazy till it actually counts i suppose?
Mmhm, I do think I am lazy, and it's not like I can deny it, haha. And yeah, though I rarely post on the forum outside the staff sections and support threads. I chat more on IRC, I guess.

hmm....maybe he's busy?
Sometimes, but not all the time; at times I do get lazy. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

very late to the party it seems buuut 結婚おめでとう お誕生日おめでとう~それから今日もよろろ
結婚なんてチェックメートwはいどうもーっす、ヨロピク

Nemu chan!

Late birthday.

I request video of you eating DE FROSTY CAKES.
12bdayreplytokoululz.gif

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION] I really need to add your psn

do you plan on getting tekken tag 2?
Sorry man, I don't use it. I only play PC games anyway, lol. And nope, even if it were on PC, I don't think I'm getting any Tekken. Used to like it way back then on PS1, but now not a fan anymore.

Happy birthday fellow August-born, wish you the best (●っゝω・)っ

Peace

My apologies for having overlooked this thread and a late response as I've been in and out of the forums during the past few days. Nonetheless, 'Happy birthday Ignis!'

Despite not knowing you personally, thanks for everything you have done up till even now for the forums. I hope you had an enjoyable time during your birthday and wish you the very best of luck with what comes after. :goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!