[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

I highly recommend you and everyone else take advantage of HS_SlotID, because it's not going to get any easier dealing with ID conflicts.

FWIW, I'm pretty sure those Uncensor mods are connected to the Uncensor2 Framework by Vrl0ver, as I only just now tried them out and got ID conflicts with what I believe to be LovelySurrealDreams Dong accessories.

*Update* - I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, yet, but if you load the main game, you're going to see that all your character cards get updated. Why is that significant?

Those updated cards don't work for the old studio. I booted the old studio, since NEO is still not worth it, just yet, and found that my character lists were all empty.

And just to clarify, did plasticmind tinker with the 15.unity3d file for his 4k Skin mod? I say this, because, face and body tattoos were the ones showing up as conflicts in HS_SlotID. What's funny about that is I looked in 15.unity3d and found that the Female Body Tattoos, normally starting with "271xxx", were listed as "258xxx", which is actually meant for Female Face Tattoos.

In addition, prior to biting the bullet and throwing all the DLC in, I installed only the clothing stuff and new maps. While the maps are all great, some old problems crept back in, as well as the dirtied looking skin texture issue in regards to using higher skin specular/shine settings. Strangely, you don't see this until you load any, and I do mean any of the studio maps (not just the new ones).

The first two pics will be the normal look I've become accustomed to; then, look what happens when I load a map. (Yeah, all the outdoor maps have the shadow glitch)

What a mess this has all become. -_-

I think everything is working fine for me if not everything like 90% of it (in main game, haven't tried on neo studio). Except the Uncensor2 Framework by Vrl0ver (Can I please have a link to those mods? Thanks for your help so far!).

I have changed all the mods conflicting with HS_SlotID before, only thing that I couldn't manage to fix is "Tattoos_Srbz" because ID slots are looking odd.

I think everything is working fine for me if not everything like 90% of it (in main game, haven't tried on neo studio). Except the Uncensor2 Framework by Vrl0ver (Can I please have a link to those mods? Thanks for your help so far!).

I have changed all the mods conflicting with HS_SlotID before, only thing that I couldn't manage to fix is "Tattoos_Srbz" because ID slots are looking odd.
No prob, glad to help! As for those, you can find them here starting at line 338 and ending at 355.
I don't like linking to the pastebin, personally, but it's that or direct-linking, since HF is still under maintenance.

lol there's an event where the girl drags you to watch how she does the tentacle scene, consentacle style.

I am quite sad that the game won't allow us to tie the character with a gimmick, because a girl stands on a floating platform must be interesting. Or I am just too blind to realize there is a way haha.. Anyone? XD

I'm curious as well...

I've also noticed some people have Sitri on their title screen and I wonder how they did it.

I am quite sad that the game won't allow us to tie the character with a gimmick, because a girl stands on a floating platform must be interesting. Or I am just too blind to realize there is a way haha.. Anyone? XD

I tried it as well, but you it seems you can't, sadly.

(At least for now, I have faith in the modding community ;) )

How does one... go about achieving said scene?

knew you would like it lol I think it only works with Slave type girls, and it's random. You'll see an event icon that is ????s only. It's the same scene, but she seems to enjoy it this time lol

Girl-initiated lesbian scenes seems to be for Horny girls only.

I've also noticed some people have Sitri on their title screen and I wonder how they did it.

Turn it on in the options. It should be the very first option in the config screen. When that's turned on there's an option below it to use a different character instead. I don't think the option requires unlocking first, but I honestly can't remember.

Reactions: MelSorana
[MENTION=92201]MelSorana[/MENTION]; It's from the "config" menu at the very top.

255ulol.jpg

r1y9sw.png

Then hit the green button in the top right corner to apply the settings.

Reactions: nago and MelSorana
knew you would like it lol I think it only works with Slave type girls, and it's random. You'll see an event icon that is ????s only. It's the same scene, but she seems to enjoy it this time lol

So that's the missing event...

Ah okay thanks for this! The tentacle scene is pretty great but I wish she enjoyed it more so this is great lol.

Turn it on in the options. It should be the very first option in the config screen. When that's turned on there's an option below it to use a different character instead. I don't think the option requires unlocking first, but I honestly can't remember.

[MENTION=92201]MelSorana[/MENTION]; It's from the "config" menu at the very top.

255ulol.jpg

r1y9sw.png

Then hit the green button in the top right corner to apply the settings.

Thank you both, I completely missed this option :)

So that's the missing event...

Yeah seems to be:

- Love characters has the choose girl or MFF scene (maybe all traits? I have a lot of Love characters so I always got this event with them).
- Horny has lesbian scenes, seems like it only happens after a session with one of the girls.
- Slave has te consentacle scene.
- Dunno about hate, I don't have any.

Also feels like I get the event about a girl visiting your room more often.

So I've been playing with Studio Neo. It's pretty good, I like it. It looks like they've implemented some things from Playclub's studio, like fixed axis joint movement and the IK + FK system. Many new boob joints, it looks a bit weird if you move them too much but the hair and skirt joints are awesome. It's hard to discern all the functions without a translation, I'm not sure if there's a way to match H-animations without doing it manually, so it's a bit slower to make a scene but it can be a lot more detailed now.

Also merging characters together is a great idea.

Does anyone know what all the tabs are in the Work window on the right side? They don't seem to do anything. I'm guessing they're parts of the skeleton but I don't see how they add anything that isn't already in the anim. options.

Yeah seems to be:

- Love characters has the choose girl or MFF scene (maybe all traits? I have a lot of Love characters so I always got this event with them).
- Horny has lesbian scenes, seems like it only happens after a session with one of the girls.
- Slave has te consentacle scene.
- Dunno about hate, I don't have any.

Also feels like I get the event about a girl visiting your room more often.

Actually...the Slave event you actually fooled her into thinking that said tentacle is a present, I wouldn't say it's consensual...or does it play differently for different personalities, 'cos I had to max a slave girl and had to go around for like an hour for it to finally appear.

For hate, it plays out like this: You take her to an underground tavern (which for some reason is off-limits) and you choose to have 3P (2 males) or normal sex (which for some reason temporarily unlocks all positions to use)...or don't.

The hate event doesn't need to be all the way...but the others seems to have a maxed requirement. At least, the slave tentacle event never seemed to pop for the non-maxed slave girls, and it took quite a while for my newly maxed slave girl to pop one (which is the hardest one to get given that there's only one event to boost slave up, good thing it's repeatable).

...and everyone has reactions for tentacles during regular sessions. Better not miss them if you can understand Japanese. Exhaust them with tentacles for special dialogues also.
e.g. the horny energetic girl would ask where do [the tentacles] live and where you get them from.

Reactions: nago
Actually...the Slave event you actually fooled her into thinking that said tentacle is a present, I wouldn't say it's consensual...or does it play differently for different personalities, 'cos I had to max a slave girl and had to go around for like an hour for it to finally appear.

For hate, it plays out like this: You take her to an underground tavern (which for some reason is off-limits) and you choose to have 3P (2 males) or normal sex (which for some reason temporarily unlocks all positions to use)...or don't.

The hate event doesn't need to be all the way...but the others seems to have a maxed requirement. At least, the slave tentacle event never seemed to pop for the non-maxed slave girls, and it took quite a while for my newly maxed slave girl to pop one (which is the hardest one to get given that there's only one event to boost slave up, good thing it's repeatable).

...and everyone has reactions for tentacles during regular sessions. Better not miss them if you can understand Japanese. Exhaust them with tentacles for special dialogues also.
e.g. the horny energetic girl would ask where do [the tentacles] live and where you get them from.

Thanks for the info. I assumed Hate girls had a MMF, nothing left to choose lol

Also, I was thinking it was consensual tentacles because the girl seems happy in the scene (Slave and Horny girls moan in regular tentacle scenes compared to Love girls that cry during it, but they don't have the more smiley face than they have during the event) but I don't understand japanese so I guess I was wrong lol

Reactions: nago
While I do like the additions from the new DLC, I really hope they add some more lesbian animations. It seems like something of a missed opportunity to have new lesbian scenes, yet have the grand total of two positions.

I figured it out, just launched the game with WideSliderPatch and managed to get it "working" again, the thing is sometimes this happens again (or character loads with full "white eyes") and all I have to do is load the character twice and it gets fixed....

Im 99% sure that the mods that are conflicting are:
[UC2] (Aouyu18) SBPR Female UC 1.1
[UC2] Kevolution
[UC2] SBX2 1.3
[UC2] Vanilla
(Uncensor Accessories)

But I don't know how to unnistall these mods since I dont remember where I donwloaded it -.-' HELP :confused:

It shouldn't be that hard. If you still have the .rar files you can extract them and follow the order to find them and delete them. Also try and see if the mods have a folder with the MODER name on it. Because moders tend to put their usernames on them. You can do the same with the list. Example: illusion> HoneySelect> abdata > Zeaska. Do the same for the lists, though I believe the list is a bit different BUT using the software to stop conflicts you can see within the list which clothing the list has and from there find the file and delete it.

PS: any news if the high heels mod was updated to the newest DLC?

While I do like the additions from the new DLC, I really hope they add some more lesbian animations. It seems like something of a missed opportunity to have new lesbian scenes, yet have the grand total of two positions.

Man, I wanted some more tentacle action.. They only added ONE... ONE fucking position. I cried for a bit.

Man, I wanted some more tentacle action.. They only added ONE... ONE fucking position. I cried for a bit.

You and me both buddy. But hey its better than nothing. When was the last time illusion even put in a tentacle scene in their game? I hoped the tentacles were stand alone items in the studio but they aren't which saddens me greatly :(

man reading 20 pages to catch up on this clusterfuck of a dlc mess and making mods compatible hurts my brain. Im assuming most mods are updated and usable due to IPA and wideslider being updated? Only 4k and uncensored mods may still have problems until patching? I guess its better to just wait out a month until everything is organized again

You and me both buddy. But hey its better than nothing. When was the last time illusion even put in a tentacle scene in their game? I hoped the tentacles were stand alone items in the studio but they aren't which saddens me greatly :(

I remember A-GA had good tentacles

Forgive me if this was posted or asked for somewhere else but can someone direct me to the latest translation for the new DLC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Girikon, a prominent leader in the CRM industry, provides a comprehensive range of services such as Salesforce consulting, implementation, and support. As a renowned Salesforce Consulting Company, we deliver tailored solutions that meet the changing needs of businesses. Now get in touch for more information.
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.