Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

.......i envy everyone who bought Wai xD, oh well from those here what did you think of the ntr?

.......i envy everyone who bought Wai xD, oh well from those here what did you think of the ntr?
I pre-ordered mine with the Mikoto booty B2 scroll. Have to do DHL shipping with Covid right now, which is pricey but expensive. Hopefully it'll be here soon!

Tbh, I just did a quick skip through just for the scenes. So not sure of the intricacies of the ntr. But the scenes were amazing. Tons better than that last underwater game (yikes!). The environment was awesome too.

Now I have to go back and texthook/MTL...

Tbh, I just did a quick skip through just for the scenes. So not sure of the intricacies of the ntr. But the scenes were amazing. Tons better than that last underwater game (yikes!). The environment was awesome too.

Now I have to go back and texthook/MTL...

I am sure at least 1 or 2 guys here know enough to play and understand it, 1 more reason apart from getting the game to envy them xD

textractor worked with the demo so it may work again with a cracked game, I remember a similar thing happened with the previous game.

Same as FICKDEINEMUTTER said if someone has the game and is willing to share it,pm girlcelly or Shine.

The wait is killing me :whistle:

Last edited:
usually it takes them a some time to update the usual programs for new games.

So I'm back as I heard for some miracle this franchise managed to get another game within a year of the shitfest that is Shuu, so I think might as well dig into this with zero expectations and see how it goes?

The result (Just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt):
Not a bad game, but nothing special either. Definitely much better than Shuu for sure, in terms of length and content, this is about average for a middle-priced (6k-7k yen) game, and it definitely delivers the hardcore goodness people are looking for. However, since it is Shuu we are comparing with, it unfortunately doesn't live up to the Inyouchuu name.

They definitely went for quantity over quality this time as if to make up for the lack of content of their last game, that's not to say the scenes are bad themselves, individually I'd say the scenes are pretty good, I just felt they are sort of...lacking compared to what we are used to the series. I'll not go into details as it would be kink nitpicking here, but their attempt to play safe this time after Shuu's overwhelming gorefest does result in the whole thing to look kind of tame.

As for the "plot", since Hayami is not involved in this game either - it's clear at this point Tinkerbell are either unsure what to do with the series or gives no fuck about the overarching plot anymore, like Shuu: this game just feels like another giant filler arc on a summer(winter) vacation with some copy-pasted elements from Kyou so I ended up skipping pretty much everything. I doubt we are likely to see any more major developments with Ai's sister/White Cat Brigade/twins subplot at this point, which is kind of disappointing considering Shin'yaku is supposed to a prelude to a new beginning.

P.S. Also it may be years too late to ask this, but may I have a link to the Discord as well ? as I pretty much don't use this site anymore. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Yeah prog speculated that the White Cat's were all Hayami's ideas and characters, so without them they have no idea where to go with that stuff... despite all the awesome potential it setup.

I'm feeling like Wai is a 7/10 for me. Still have a few more Rinko/Sui scenes to unlock, but yeah. Shuu was terrible and Wai maybe beats Etsu at least... but I can see how the games without Hayami are starting to feel like weird alternate timeline spinoffs that aren't as good.

I feel like at this point, TB/Aojiru should know that it's okay for Inyouchuu to finally have some fetish LIMITS. If they want to experiment with all this poop and more guro, make a new IP instead. The 2nd Generation of Inyouchuu, Kyou -> Shin, is all highly rated on DLsite and other stuff. So that should say what the fans love about this series. Nothing wrong with sticking with tentacles, monsters, and lots of fun bug impreg and pregnant girls. Also call me simple or cliche', but at this point I'm really bummed that only Nightmare and Meioki are like the most defined humanoid demon boss villains. I wish ALL of the games had a new one. Get rid of this annoying fat guy and all this human stuff. No more NTR! Although it's funny how I think Takeru's had the most sex scenes with Yamato by now?

The Mouryou bug mummy was such a cool idea... oh I guess Inyouchuu Goku had the green bug orc and the orange guy. Always forget their names though. Nightmare and Meioki are my heroes, I need more demon bosses like them.

I think if I can edit out the bad elements in some of Wai's CG's toying with multiple frames and customizing them, I can make a fun folder. But yeah...

I'm not a huge fan of the new portraits for Mikoto and Sui either. But Rinko's is excellent and Takeru is fine.

Not to derail the discussion on Wai. But I've been making my way through the Inyouchu games in order for the first time and I've just finished Etsu. (mind you, I've been using DeepL to read the games).

Reading through this discussion and other websites, Etsu seems like it was the least popular entry but to me I have enjoyed it the most so far out of Shin'yaku and Shuu. I like the more serious tone and I felt it presented the demons in lore as super dangerous threat with humans slowly losing the war since the demons were getting stronger as mankind becomes more corrupt in general. I also like that there are answers about Yamato's origin and the current whereabouts of his and Mikoto's fathers. Unfortunately it sounds the the future games don't touch refer back this?

Additionally, while some of the new characters weren't as good (Yuu can't hold a candle to Sui), I really enjoyed Hatsune (Ara ara!) and Yayoi (MILFS FTW!) and I wish they had more of a spotlight. At least Rinko's mom, Kyouko, fills that role in the future games but I want more of them. It would be a dream to have Hatsune, Yayoi, and Kyouko as the stars in a future game but I doubt that is ever going to happen.

Finally, I'll end that I did like the dynamic between Takeru and Tatsuki (Yuu's brother) and found it very bittersweet and ironic how if they were to be together, both their curses would cancel each other but they are too embarrass to let each other know that they are cursed.

Btw, can I get an invite to the discord?

Yeah the milfs in etsu were great and it's a shame they haven't come back and they even had very few scenes back then.
As for Etsui think it tried a bit too hard to be serious, I like that the others alternate between serious and light moments (wai and shuu maybe go too much in the other direction...).
I think Etsu's biggest downfall is the ero side and leaving out Sui.

Not to derail the discussion on Wai. But I've been making my way through the Inyouchu games in order for the first time and I've just finished Etsu. (mind you, I've been using DeepL to read the games).

Reading through this discussion and other websites, Etsu seems like it was the least popular entry but to me I have enjoyed it the most so far out of Shin'yaku and Shuu. I like the more serious tone and I felt it presented the demons in lore as super dangerous threat with humans slowly losing the war since the demons were getting stronger as mankind becomes more corrupt in general. I also like that there are answers about Yamato's origin and the current whereabouts of his and Mikoto's fathers. Unfortunately it sounds the the future games don't touch refer back this?

Additionally, while some of the new characters weren't as good (Yuu can't hold a candle to Sui), I really enjoyed Hatsune (Ara ara!) and Yayoi (MILFS FTW!) and I wish they had more of a spotlight. At least Rinko's mom, Kyouko, fills that role in the future games but I want more of them. It would be a dream to have Hatsune, Yayoi, and Kyouko as the stars in a future game but I doubt that is ever going to happen.

Finally, I'll end that I did like the dynamic between Takeru and Tatsuki (Yuu's brother) and found it very bittersweet and ironic how if they were to be together, both their curses would cancel each other but they are too embarrass to let each other know that they are cursed.

Btw, can I get an invite to the discord?
Yeah, there's still some good about Etsu. It just seems weirdly tame all of a sudden CG wise. If you haven't played or seen them, I think Hanamaru 2, Kowaku no Toki, and then Mouryou no Nie were more in line with Shoku's hardcore levels. In ways I think Mouryou is a better Inyouchuu 3 and has a lot of cool designs/ideas that fit the whole bug impreg monster/tentacle focus. It also has some milfs, I love the blue haired chick.

I do think focusing more on Yamato and having to tame him was a cool idea... I just wish it was shown more in the CG's or he went crazier. Although Etsu does have a really bad ending with one character that seems like a series ender, lol. I won't spoil it since you're playing it though.

Kyoko has been MIA from Shuu and Wai but I wouldn't mind if she appears more for the leading milf. But it would be cool to see momma Shiratori again someday too. Or maybe finally see Sui's mother?

Same, Textractor doesn't seem to hook which is odd cause the demo was fine. Maybe cause its cracked.

it worked fine for me with the cracked version, make sure you get the latest version of textractor.

Weird. I use girlcelly version of Inyouchuu Wai and Textractor released on 13th March and still can't find the hook.

Hi, hello, I'm new to the thread so sorry if this has been asked before.

I need help.

I'm not finding a functional Inyouchuu Shoku game anywhere. I'm considering buying it at this point but there's plenty of reaons I'd rather avoid that.
Can someone in the thread help me with this? I got a torrent (posted on this same forum) but it doesn't include a nodvd patch or crack.

Alternatively, I was wondering if I maybe should play instead just Shinyaku Inyouchuu and go to Etsu from there. Can I do that? I'm assuming no, but it may be my best route at this point, what do you think?

I just want to play the series in order. I already lost hope with the first game cause I can't find it anywhere and just read the manga and the novel. But from the second one onwards I want to properly play the games and Shoku is the only one I'm missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック