KanColle Headquarter!

I don't know either, but just doing the daily building quest actually yield some quite nice rewards if you don't do expeditions :L

Yeah for dev mats and buckets, that's no way to get 800k fuel/ammo/steel/baux though. E1 phase one done, now to transport then killing.

This event seems pretty easy. But still I'm not going to Hard mode.
Just cleared E3M and ended up with Kamoi drop. Still have to rerun for loli. :)

72dca62f75.jpg

Didn't have enough resources and buckets to complete repairs but pretty clutch resource usage overall. 27k fuel in 3 days of not so constant gameplay? 50 buckets top

I got tired of farming in E1 and cleared it. (Hard)
I advance to E2. I use LBAS for the first time, I don't understand good how to use well it...

E1 dropped (red: wanted)
Abukuma*2, Akashi, Asagumo*2, Fujinami, Fusou, I-13, I-168, Kiyoshimo, Kumano, Mikuma*2, Mogami, Ryuujou, Suzuya*2, Uzuki, Yamashiro, Yuugumo*2

Last edited:
This event seems pretty easy. But still I'm not going to Hard mode.
Just cleared E3M and ended up with Kamoi drop. Still have to rerun for loli. :)
There's rare equips (mainly Land-based Fighters) that are only available on Hard mode...

For some reason my connection to the DMM Server has gone to hell, and I can't go more than 3 or 4 fights before something fails to load and locks the game up...
Only thing left to do is clear E5 on Hard...I've gotten all the drop. I pray to god that things fix itself or I found another way soon...

I advanced to E4 while taking it easy. I can't yet come across Kamoi and Etorofu...:(

cleared all. Each last dance of E2 and E5 let me have a hard time.

16a4i03.jpg

2zxtly9.jpg

first encounter
Arashi
t0n9c6.jpg

Asakaze
2eq83e8.jpg

Fujinami
ivbexv.jpg

Гангут
2wphws0.jpg

Harukaze
2z6802f.jpg

I-13
oj02o7.jpg

Kamikaze
vowopd.jpg

Kasugamaru
52g9d3.jpg

Kazagumo
2mgzsw.jpg

Kunashiri
x59mb5.jpg

Okinami
rtn6g2.jpg

Shimusyu
2yy9gjs.jpg
I can't yet meet Etorofu and Kamoi :(

There's rare equips (mainly Land-based Fighters) that are only available on Hard mode...

For some reason my connection to the DMM Server has gone to hell, and I can't go more than 3 or 4 fights before something fails to load and locks the game up...
Only thing left to do is clear E5 on Hard...I've gotten all the drop. I pray to god that things fix itself or I found another way soon...

This is way too late but did you figure out if it was your connection or DMM's bot detection routine? I had a few cases of that last year and never quite figured out if it was DMM triggering on a specific IP range or Verizon somehow dropping only DMM traffic.

Other than the fact that I don't care much for the DEs and couldn't farm a dupe Hitomi, this was a pretty relaxing event.

This is way too late but did you figure out if it was your connection or DMM's bot detection routine? I had a few cases of that last year and never quite figured out if it was DMM triggering on a specific IP range or Verizon somehow dropping only DMM traffic.

Other than the fact that I don't care much for the DEs and couldn't farm a dupe Hitomi, this was a pretty relaxing event.
I have Comcast. I also tried the guest internet at my work place and had the same issue. However, when I tried a VPN, things worked fine (albeit slow due to VPN connection but that's a separate issue). This probably means the issue was targeting an IP range or region, and wasn't targeting a specific account.

The issue got fixed the next Monday...after I refused to give up and managed to clear E5 on VPN connection.

vcuP6EeyF.png

Round erm...9??? I think? I summon thee [MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION] I wonder whether you can guess who this is? No hints will be given since I'm pretty sure I don't need to :D

vcuP6EeyF.png

Round erm...9??? I think? I summon thee [MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION] I wonder whether you can guess who this is? No hints will be given since I'm pretty sure I don't need to :D

Can i answer? I own that one.

:p Why would you need to answer if you know the answer already! :L Did you own it with her special flag like I do? :P

I was mistaken! I thought that was Hiryuu. I see now, then she was released already? Still op?

I was mistaken! I thought that was Hiryuu. I see now, then she was released already? Still op?

Hiryuu doesn't have her hinomaru anymore :( She was released on EU yesterday so I went to pick her up :P I think she is fun and in the hands of a good CV player? Devastating.

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Dunno what the historical ship looked like. Just a guess after seeing the red circle and the カ.

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Dunno what the historical ship looked like. Just a guess after seeing the red circle and the カ.

No bad of an observation, it is indeed Kaga :P I was just wondering whether it is a pure blind guess or not :P

Recent topics

Asashio kai-ni
2cxho9y.jpg

Kawakaze kai-ni
jz8g2s.jpg

Bismarck drei
2ni4mk9.jpg

Kinu kai-ni
311m25g.jpg

Yura kai-ni
11rptn8.jpg

Re: KanColle Headquarter! 西方再打通!欧州救援作戦

Summer event have started! I wish you all the best of luck! I'll be a bit more active in this event so I'll post my update whenever I can :D

recent topics
Kumano Kaini
nK2r0LJGI.png

Suzuya Kaini
9HrM.png

Fumizuki Kaini
iY7R8.png

Gangut_Dva
ETeU9g.png

Zara
Vq7I3ZuJ.png
I prepared for the event.
vY5NhFkOi.png

I'm not sure how to use iw.tf... Can't make my own page?

I prepared for the event.
vY5NhFkOi.png

I'm not sure how to use iw.tf... Can't make my own page?

No you can't make your own page, its just an upload and forget type of thing :P And nice with those resource, you're gonna front line AB?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!