Latest Thought~

Gochujang in meal is usually good sign, but a visit from the 'Swedish cook' might not be obvious.
Fiercy meatballs! Should had made them for dragon not a human.

Our team had a disgusting amount of CC and healing; with me doing all the damage the result was just ridiculous. :laughpanda:

CK2 is dead, long live CK3!!! :cheering:

How many dlc's they are willing to include? 16 times the detail, with 16 times the base game cost.
If I didn't get that right, Bethesda doesn't sit in advisory board of Paradox.
Crusader kings is more fun to watch than play.

How many dlc's they are willing to include? 16 times the detail, with 16 times the base game cost.
If I didn't get that right, Bethesda doesn't sit in advisory board of Paradox.
Crusader kings is more fun to watch than play.

Frankly, if I like a game enough I'll gladly pay for it. I've had a huge amount of time played and gotten my share of fun; it's understandable if you don't feel that way. I've heard that enough of CK2 as it stands will be available in CK3, with features that aren't so well received removed. If the base game in 2020 is an Imperator-level disaster then I'll just take the blow and see if future DLCs make it worth further investing in. If not, there's always other games like an upcoming RE3 Remake or a future Diablo IV.

If you were somehow expecting that Paradox was supposed to predict years in advance what CK2 would end up in 2019 and make that part of the base game at release years ago, I'd like to buy their crystal ball.

I guess I take now ''reddit antagonist'' Arch Warhammer's opinion on Ck's future.
Still waiting to a credible developer team to step up for Rts-gaming. Rip in pepperoni's like BlizzCon.

Precisely the type of nice girl that plays the heroine role in romance stories. :learning:

Giving up with boring sites, but the Shredder is kind of my favorite character of past anyways.
Seems like youtube is getting hacked, can't give a lot of help, since it seems to be smart phone issue, injecting of Google code to access people's secrets.

That voice of italy guy in power metal band, did read my answer finally.
Music is just a matter of personal strategies. For me it's listening and compromising others to join my side.
Suggested to take their previous Italian atmosphere into another direction following F. Javier Nula's work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Girikon, a prominent leader in the CRM industry, provides a comprehensive range of services such as Salesforce consulting, implementation, and support. As a renowned Salesforce Consulting Company, we deliver tailored solutions that meet the changing needs of businesses. Now get in touch for more information.
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.