Laying traps

Ghost Kitty~

Art of Spam~
Elite Member
Oct 18, 2011
So lay a "trap" for a person that will post on the page that your on (im counting pages by 10). Every 10th post on the page gets to lay two "traps", every 50th post can lay three "traps," every 100th post get to lay four "traps," and every 500th posts get to lay five "traps" for anyone on the next page. The 1000th posts get to trap everyone on the next page :p If its a repeating number (1111 44 777 etc) you get to lay as many traps as the number (99 is 9 traps not 99 traps)
Keep a lil count of the how many you hit and how many hits you took will ya? :p (going by honor system here and remember its only a game) If you like you can put a name on the "trap" guessing who youre gonna get and keep a count of how many you got right if you like (you can write your own name and walk into it for lawls) XD
You get a shield based on how many characters you have in your name and you are protected from any traps placed on that number (numbers 0-9 only so if your name has more than 9 characters take whatever the second number is. Like how my name has 10 characters so i get numbers ending in 0 as my shield)

TLDR- Just lay a trap on a number of the current page~ Other rules can apply if you feel like using them~

So to start off i make a pit under "4" and leave a slip of paper saying unown on it XD

Last edited:
What happened to your thread, Sam? It's lonely...

Shall I lay trap for '3'... and wait for Sam to step in it~

Hmm I stepped into the trap i laid for unown :dispirited:
Writes 5 with shiki's name on it~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!