[LPW #158] Thank you for the warm memories♥♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
:miku_snore: Mornin'... :nekopara_yawn:
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION] ; Awww... :c *hugs senpai* God doesn't hate you! I'm sure about that! ;w;

:miku_snore: Mornin'... :nekopara_yawn:

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION] ; Awww... :c *hugs senpai* God doesn't hate you! I'm sure about that! ;w;
I don't know, no one can know that, the only thing I know is myself, and that is I am sick as mental and not doing so well to be honest. I don't really care most of the stuff so sharing my private life problems outloud like this actually relaxes me in a weird way.

Masamune-kun%20no%20Revenge%20-%20Adagaki%20Aki%20Chibi.png

Reactions: Evdokia
heyy guys guess who's eating bad food again

lol, btw went to a doctor for a whole week and he told me I have bipolar now, I think god hates me :S

a whole week? >< and no way ^^ god doesn't hate you so don't think that >< you will be fine believe me ^^

Random music video.

Just feeling like some Beatles, tonight. :)

yeah yeah whatever xD oh then im glad cause i don't want to spend money on this game lol, she told me she made one acc, yeah I miss her too :( but we love eachother so much that we are bounded right [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; imouto?<3

I missed you nee-chan! Of course we are :fulfilled: /me shoves [MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; away

haha I have used my other worldly powers to communicate with the ever elusive dawnotaku xD now I must have complete silence xD
to try and yse as much as my powers as I can xD *lifts table* oooooooooo IIIiiiiiii aaammmm usssssiiiiiiinnngggg myyyy ppoooowwweeers look at how
I am making this table levitaaaaattteeee dawwwwnnn otakkuuuuuu I command you to talk to meeeeeeeee oh yes I'm getting a message xD
she says to give me more money hahahaha xD [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; right? xD

haha I see none of the tables levitating XD
Did I say anything about giving you money? >.> IN YOUR DREAM
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; I will add you soon nee-chan, I can't do so now because I know I would be chatting with you whole day and unable to concentrateeeee ;_; going to have test next week ><

Of course not~ Why would you want a swift death :akazukin_roger:

Just throw a cat at him and he will be distracted for hours :alice_sigh:

O-o-ok... :nekopara_dizzy: would instant noodles be enough? :nekopara_scared:

It gets better the longer you train :puniko_thumbsup:

/me sneaks up and tickles imouto :nekopara_innocent:

Took you a while to agree :nyanmusu_puzzled:

What are my imouto planning without me... :alice_hide::alice_...::alice_shock: oh noes... not this again :alice_gtg:

If and only if I have offended samy onii :akazukin_puppyeyes:

So...are cats his weakness?:alice_confused:

Why yes! They are more than enough :korokke_yummy:

I'm trying as much as I could samy, involved in dancing recently:goodtea:

/me is not afriad of it:korokke_meh:
We have piles of stuff to bring along :mini_nervous:

Neko Para is coming out tomorrow and I won't even be able to touch it until Sunday
16666192.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.