Not open for further replies.

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012

The rules:

1. No multiple posts.
2. Post # 196 will win the LPW.
3. The winner can create a new LPW or pass the honor to another member.
4. LPW can only be won 3 consecutive times and the winner of 3 consecutive wins cannot win the next two upcoming LPW. (4th and 5th)
5. In the event that Rule number 4 happens, then the winner will be picked at random. Numbers used will be post from 2 to winning -1 post. (This process will be carried out by a staff)

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; If you would kindly do the sticky honors, thanks!

Reactions: MikuMere
I insisted that bacon is one of the most important things for humankind to hand down to future generations.

Think I'll go out for dinner. Found a nice restaurant.

:laughpanda:

I’m getting sick of these futon salespeople. Can’t they understand that if I don’t buy something after several visits, that I’m never going to buy it? So annoying.

The term "Yard Sale" is misleading; they're not really selling the yard.

:reallyconfused:

I won’t call myself a fiction writer after only publishing eight books. If I publish fifty books, then I’ll call myself that.

Maybe it's because I haven't had enough Vitamin C, but my tongue has been rough lately.

What's a cow orker? :reallyconfused:

Orker... like orca... killer whales? Nope, still don't get it... :wtf:

My dad's secretary won the lottery, but I made a spelling mistake when I posted it on Facebook. Secretary was spelled secretly. It confused people and I got a lot of congrats.

I'm thinking about breaking my own legs to avoid going long distance running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread