MAFIA GAME 6: THE PATH TO RICHES OR FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
『Humu... I want it to last a month but judging from number of players that should be almost impossible unless we quickly find and kill assassins and then get everyone to work together to find the way out...』

『Fresco (I'll call you like this), you can also add a picture of your character if you want. Although it (clothes) should be preferably fitting with the setting of 17th century...』

『I doubt it... And I probably won't be accepted as a leader again after what I've done in MG5 xD』

I post what myself?

also about the maps :
if you have the time, try to add some more details
there are no windows at all and we don't know exactly "what is inside x room"

reason why rooms a blank because of the setting, the further back in time the less detail the plan is, i can add windows if its a must.

『Try not to kill a random civilian though Slayn xD Although chance of killing an assassin is a 2/19...』

I got 19 experiment friends that can help me out.....

Can't promise on that, Mad.....

『And damn... I can't find any pic of Shidou like that... He always wears his normal clothes for some reason >_<』

Ahh I see
go and add it, shouldn't take long

Also remember this: Unlike other mafia games, im doing backround stories, individual perks, more players then any mafia game, nearly everyone will have a day action, i also was kind enough to put up a map, rules and guidelines, then there are some who want me to make there stories for them which im happy to do for them :) made them connecting stories, i also need to read though each story to make things work in game, i also need explain some stuff for those who want more info on the game. im rather swamped as it already is though next mafia game i recommend a co host to help out

ps not going off at you but its rather hard with the pm limit too

So, pm limit is still 6 then wait an hour????

Death to all.... Uhhhh... I mean let search for them golds.........

Maybe...
maybe you can ask the admins to increase the PM limit for ALL the participants of MG6
only till the game is finished that is

So, pm limit is still 6 then wait an hour????

Death to all.... Uhhhh... I mean let search for them golds.........

yep 6 an hour.... is it possible to ask checkmate or someone to increase it? or no?

Here is how I look..."Tis' I...The Douchiest"

Also feel free to make my history connecting!

20qnv5d.jpg

Doesn't hurt to put it up on site support asking bout it...... We got more pm size limit so why not.....

damit need to do that too.... im lazy so ill do it later

Doesn't hurt to put it up on site support asking bout it...... We got more pm size limit so why not.....

where would i go to ask for it?

『Hmmm... It will really help a lot if at least MG's hosts get a higher pm limit... Even just 12 pms per hour will make it so much easier...』

Just say something like this :

"I (Fear) would like to have my pm limit increased (only you yourself fear) until the MG6 ends (once MG6 ends, your pm limit is back to normal)"

Or you could ask like...

"Ïs it possible to increase the pm limit of 6 to xxx"

Doesn't hurt to try....

^that will probably not be accepted, should also add "only for me till MG6 ends"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?