Mini mg? MG 10~ What came before~

I'm alive !!!!!! (maybe. 49 mentions how can that be, I've never been that popular)

Sry for the absence. I'm obviously not much of a key player anymore. I think arch might have died and gotten reborn in an other realm. Unless someone is keeping him on life support and winning the game for him on his behalf. So who is winning on my behalf I ask ?

Hmm... youre sitting around somewhere sorta =w=

Don't tell me you forgot where I am and lost me !

Arch is misplaced. Anyways the game certainly dragged on didn't it.

~Day 16 Afternoon~
The twist remaining from twilight,
These creature normally hidden from sight,
Forced from their domain by light,
To spread their corrupting blight,
Away from the land of eternal night.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96025]「 」[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION];

Yeah it got a lot longer than I thought it would =/ Also a lot more detailed.. Theres actually a full story now =w=

Hmm... Okay, well I guess, that I again ready am...

Edit: To be honest, how much playing this game still actually? - You've not the players name to tell - only the number.

『Well, after a certain explosive incident in a certain place... I imagine the number has gone down quite a bit...』

Ah, then about 50% are in the game relative active...:goodtea:

~Day 16 Night~
Running, fighting, seeking the truth.
Into the depths in search of the light.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96025]「 」[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION];

Reactions: fguelffstan
Well, spring time is ongoing: Where then clean season...:goodtea:

Mehs... guess i still wont be phase changing just yet... =w=

~Day 17 Morning~
The red taint within the crystals,
What might it bring?

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION];

Last edited:
I say it offical: I'm out of the game, because I'm empty of ideas at this game, and it seems no real end to have.

Thank you very much for this time: It has me fun made, but I think that the time for me end is^_^!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]