November 2011 Eroge Releases - Impressions & Discussions

Aaeru

Sep 14, 2011
This thread is for the discussion of eroge released in November. I figure I'll make one of these every month depending on response.
Non-nukige November releases as follows:

• Strawberry Nauts  「-ストロベリーノーツ-」
  • Mashiro Summer  「ましろサマー」
  • Yaya, Okibaganai! 「やや、置き場がない!」
  • Sonicomi  「ソニコミ」
  • Tentacle Lord 「テンタクルロード」
  • Ima mo Itsuka mo Faluna Luna  「現在(いま)もいつかもふぁるなルナ」
  • Poco a Poco  「春季限定ポコ・ア・ポコ!」
  • Hareten  「晴れときどきお天気雨」
  • 彼女は高天(そら)に祈らない -quantum girlfriend- 
  • Houkago Kitchen  「放課後キッチン 」
  • 夢みる月のルナルティア 
  • 揺り籠より天使まで
  • Legend Seven
If something is good, go ahead and make a recommendation.

Last edited:
The snow white thing is missing? Or its classified as a nukige?
:3

Anycase, not sure whether I will pick up any, not much time, will still want to complete my previous game.

Haha.

Again, probably the only ones I may give a try is Legend Seven and Strawberry Nauts.
Though I have yet to play the other hooksoft game (sugirly) this year.

Though I have yet to play the other hooksoft game (sugirly) this year.
Personally, I would advise against SugirlyWish unless you like eating sugar coated cake for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I thought I was going to get diarrhea from all the "sweety cutsie prince-on-white-horse" that game delivers...

Anyways, Strawberry Nauts is much better, although it's still a typical HOOK quality. The "BBS" system is a fun little feature, although sometimes it gets tedious and freaky because it's mostly a stalking diary of protagonist and the heroines by other students. I have to applaud the Seiyuu's though, they've done top notch job, and I'm personally happy that Maki Izumi isn't voicing any of the main heroines (I'm avoiding the special mob-ko C route because I don't wanna hear her voice). I reckon you will like this if you liked Honey Coming.

Ones I'm still planning to play:
Poco A Poco
quantum girlfriend
Lunalutia (New maker, but solo scenario writing by Yamaguchi Noboru--the Zero no Tsukaima creator and part writer for Front Wing's Uta series, can't pass this up)
HareTokiDoki Otenkiame

Awaiting reviews before deciding:
ImaItsu (new maker AND scenario writer)
Houkago Kitchen
Legend Seven

Kikouyoku Senki Corona postponed, Q.Q
I'll write moar once I play them, but not sure when since I'm not even done going through the October releases yet...

[MENTION=6561]orisa[/MENTION], then I shall refrain and delete sugirly then~ Need the extra space.

YOU ARE DONE WITH NAUTS? THATS SOME CHEATING SPEED!

Been trying to play through Tentacle Lord. Game is more complicated than I thought. Battle are real time so they can be pretty tough for a beginner.

[MENTION=6561]
YOU ARE DONE WITH NAUTS? THATS SOME CHEATING SPEED!

Not really that hard lol. Once you finish one route it won't take more than an hour to finish the others using skip.

Hmm, Paco A Paco or HareTokiDoki next...or Koizora from last month (*´Д`)=з

Not really that hard lol. Once you finish one route it won't take more than an hour to finish the others using skip.

Thats still some cheating speed. So you skip the H and all?

I just "read" the H scenes rather than enjoy them, and I basically skip all that parts I've already read, so games that are made like this one (common route -> individual route) are rather short for me. Oh, and I don't wait for the voices to finish.

Thats still awesome, prolly same level as Animak.
I dont have time for a full day on the game of sorts, let alone 1/4 of the day. T__T

Lol I can only do this usually on Friday nights/Sunday nights when I spend time alone, which is why I have so many unfinished games despite my speed ._.

Lol I can only do this usually on Friday nights/Sunday nights when I spend time alone

thou shall not belong to ronery club!

My impression is: Where are all the loli :(

<Micchi> ahahaha

<Micchi> い、入れてください
<Micchi> 入れてください!
<Micchi> い、入れて?
<Micchi> い、入れて・・・?
<EroJun> lol
<EroJun> 入れて what? p0n0s?
<Micchi> い、入れて、お兄ちゃん・・・ーって、ちょっと!意味変わってない?!

<Micchi> it was supposed to be 'let me into your club'
<Micchi> and then the meaning changed
http://twitpic.com/7krfmt

The itsuten VN seems very generic which isn't what the LN is supposed to be LUL. Still waiting for
Yurikago

recommended : Legend Seven its story about fighting to save the world with "the one with loudest voice win" style lol

The itsuten VN seems very generic which isn't what the LN is supposed to be LUL. Still waiting for
Yurikago

I got a question. There is any reason as to why the uploaders don't like the Akatsuki Works Blacks game's? I always wait for at least half a month after the game was released. They have some kind of grudge against their games?

Well, I have just finished -quantum girlfriend- and now I'll try Tentacle Lord (yeah, RPG's fever) so I still have time.

I got a question. There is any reason as to why the uploaders don't like the Akatsuki Works Blacks game's? I always wait for at least half a month after the game was released. They have some kind of grudge against their games?

Well, I have just finished -quantum girlfriend- and now I'll try Tentacle Lord (yeah, RPG's fever) so I still have time.

If I had to guess, it is probably because Akatsuki Works Black's new line of games are mostly short gore/violence fests designed to appeal to people like me... Uploaders seem to put those games up last, more often than not...

If I had to guess, it is probably because Akatsuki Works Black's new line of games are mostly short gore/violence fests designed to appeal to people like me... Uploaders seem to put those games up last, more often than not...

Oh, so they are good with nukiges and non-sense games, but a good battle ADV fuly voiced get backed just because of some gore? Well I can't say much because I just download the games but I've never bought one. Anyway, thanks for the reply.

Izuna zanshinken didn't take long to be uploaded though. I wonder what happened? I hope I don't have to wait 1 month like vermillion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?