Nyaa situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nyaa Offline, Possibly for Good?!>!

...a great loss, regardless of the circumstances. I'll be holding off the mirror sites until we see what's trustworthy.

In the light of the recent Nyaa.se situation, I notice more and more people creating threads that should really be in one combined thread, so I've combined all 3 Nyaa thread together and sticky this until people are more clear on what's going on with the nyaa situation. Once this news have died down this following thread will then be unstuck. Please avoid making future thread on Nyaa and post it here instead. Thanks.

Reactions: Leggy and progste
I thought nyaa situation got cleared by an A-S admin already? If people are still wondering: nyaa is back.

Somehow people didn't see the 2 threads that was made on Nyaa and made a 3rd this morning, hence why I merged all 3 together and sticky it for quick access.

Re: Nyaa Offline, Possibly for Good?!>!

I should know. Fake YIFY Torrent over again. Even HorribleSubs think, they are back.
Even though nyaa.si isn't made by the previous nyaatorrents creators it is still good though
The site is "clean" as far as I know
the new nyaa.si devs are also bringing back features, so it is actually thriving =]

You can also visit anirena.com
It's functioning pretty much as long as nyaatorrents

Quite a relief. Honestly, I often have problems downloading some of the content people post on this forum, since file hosters are slow and limit free downloads.

I often depend on torrents to obtain various H games. Would be cool to see more support for them in sharing posts.

Most of the time, I torrent all the games that I see coming out that I want from here, lol. FH's are just too slow and limiting. =/

Any word from the owner of Nyaa.se, about what's still going on? I know that there is an alternative/replacement up, but I can't see a forced shutdown occurring without any legal action following. A government isn't going to go through the paperwork of getting a domain pulled without having enough paperwork set aside to guarantee a conviction.

We don't know what really happened but someone said the owner of nyaa shut down the site by himself for fear of legal action, not necessarily because there was already one in progress

Reactions: GGib
There's alternative site available so only need is uploader transfer. And there's also back up one.
Nyaa owner shut it down for his safety maybe. There's no reason to get in trouble for just 2d girls (LOL).
Nyaa helped us a lot Thanks you

In case something ever happens again to the new domain, nyaa.si some other options are

Private site, easy to make an account, but it's really small - https://animetorrents.me/
anidex.moe
Anirena.com
www.shanaproject.com
tokyotosho.info/ (not quite as good as the above two, but good to have.
Nyaa.pantsu.cat
www.acgnx.se

those are all the ones that I started using while nyaa.se was down and my incredible dislike for horriblesubs.

I kinda wish that the thread I made didn't get merged into the one that was 3 years old, but that's not my choice to make :)

Reactions: LonerPrime
There is also nyaa.rip

And speaking of private trackers don't forget to mention:
jpopsuki.eu
asiandvdclub.org
avistaz.to
oppaiti.me
animebytes.tv
bakabt.me

Last edited:
There's a temp replacement for nyaa called Nyanpantsu, don't know how long it will be around for but it's better than nothing. I'm just relying on hobbies site to get most of this seasons stuff though. The anime community as a whole became far to reliant on Nyaa anyway, hopefully this causes a few similar sites to popup.

The anime community as a whole became far to reliant on Nyaa anyway, hopefully this causes a few similar sites to popup.

I agree.

Lot of people tend to think everything on internet is eternal, Nyaa and Megaupload prove that it's not the case.

Spreading files on multipe website is more secure to protect "our way of life".

I agree.

Lot of people tend to think everything on internet is eternal, Nyaa and Megaupload prove that it's not the case.

Spreading files on multipe website is more secure to protect "our way of life".

It is true that not everything on the internet is forever, but at least Megaupload came back under the new name Mega.nz (I believe is the correct address). Hopefully something with come back along the same lines as Sukebei.nyaa once was, lots of relics were there.

It is true that not everything on the internet is forever, but at least Megaupload came back under the new name Mega.nz (I believe is the correct address). Hopefully something with come back along the same lines as Sukebei.nyaa once was, lots of relics were there.

Mega came back but not all of his files were gone forever and lot of other site closed at the same time. Some old and not so popular files (like what we can found here) have nearly disapered from the net. That was an enormous wave whom we are still recovering.

I think japanese government was trying to crackdown on piracy few years ago maybe that was the reason they were forced to change domain.
The point is i don't think nyaa was hosted in japan and judging from the domain maybe sweden? so how can they take a dmca action on a site hosted outside their jurisdiction baffles me.

Reactions: dnceridderterre
I think japanese government was trying to crackdown on piracy few years ago maybe that was the reason they were forced to change domain.
The point is i don't think nyaa was hosted in japan and judging from the domain maybe sweden? so how can they take a dmca action on a site hosted outside their jurisdiction baffles me.

It was a ruling that selling a TV box with addon that is designed for downloading illegal content only, is enough to be jailed.

DMCA (actually the European equivalent) applies if the Japanese companies sell the licensing to a European entity, e.g. Fakku.

Reactions: dnceridderterre
is that just me or ? nyaa.si seems got some problem...

in Fap section (hentai etc) show Error 502 - bad gateway but Nyaa section (anime etc) all ok.

written on top of Nyaa atm: Site is currently in read-only maintenance mode as we believe we have some disk failures on the main node. We are currently awaiting new hardware to deploy on.

Reactions: hentai7
So hum,

Two days ago ( i think ? ) someone commented on each download that some dll where worrupted/a malware
and now some scrubb is commenting that there is censorship and Nyaa's Trusted has been hacked, to not download.

Any info on that ?
I'm talking mainly on Pantsuu side but that could be true for all of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?