Photoshop Contest 2012

We need to do this without a fight about witch one is better.and witc one is worse

[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] I am afraid I cant give in a poll. Most people judge entries by the people who made it. We will judge it the pro way>.<

Last edited:
Why hello there! I'm not really that much of a Photoshop nerd but I do know some of its basic feats. I'll try to finish something within the next 2-3 weeks. Sorry, we have a school retreat which is the reason for me taking too much of my time. Plus my gametime will definitely affect my schedule too, lol.

[MENTION=25939]japespszx[/MENTION]
I am sorry you got only 5 days left >.<

Last edited:
hmmm email me on... [email protected] ...and give your judgements there.....O_O I will collect them all and we can get to know who wins on the forum lol...first we collect judgements than we present them to eachtother than we decide....

Hmm... ok then xD I guess ill go write down whatever judgements... actually i should be doing hw... xD

Hmm... then just whenever i can sneak in a bit of spare time xD It shouldnt be too difficult to find though~

Last edited:
Hmm i have to take some 30 min train thing to get to and back from school and theres no internet so i can usually focus better on tasks xD School internet also fails so ill probably be able to create that list then~

O_O how are you such a popular spammer without internet?

O_O.............''Sam the one who tries to survive''

Im trying to survive? xD Well my previous schedule was somewhat different... i usually go and do hw at home too... kind of difficult to finish it all at school...

hmmmhmmmm Sam why are all your banners all over the place?

Hmm why not? xD Makes it somewhat more interesting and ill hope people might stop to look and wonder like you just did~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!