corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Sekirei%20Pure%20Engagement.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: セキレイ~Pure Engagement~
Alternative Name: Sekirei 2, Hakuyoku no Seiyaku ~Pure Engagement~, Sekirei: Pure Engagement, 鹦鹉女神~Pure Engagement~
Aired: Jun 13, 2010 to Sep 26, 2010
Episodes: 13
Categories: Action, Boing, Comedy, Ecchi, Harem, Large Breasts, Nudity, Seinen, Super Power
Producer: Seven Arcs

Group: polished (Translation by Kira-Fansub)

SUMMARY

In Tokyo in the year 2020, Sahashi Minato has failed the college entrance exam twice, is awkward around women, and unemployed. One day, Minato meets a girl named Musubi, who literally falls from the sky.

Minato soon learns that she is one of the Sekirei and he is her Ashikabi, a human with special genes that allows them to form a contract with Sekirei. This binds the Sekirei to him and allows them to use their full power in the Sekirei Plan, a dangerous and deadly competition organised by Hiroto Minaka, chairman and founder of the mysterious and powerful MBI Corporation. Minato finds out that being the partner of a beautiful girl is not all fun and games, especially when he discovers that an Ashikabi can have more than one Sekirei partner — and that is where the real trouble starts.

DOWNLOAD

Read here about threads in the graveyard. (Click this text.)

FILE INFORMATION
Screenshots:

Trailer:

Source: Blu-ray
Format: Matroska
File Size: 490.93 MiB
Duration: 23mn 37s
Bitrate: 2 906 Kbps
Subtitles (English): Advanced SubStation Alpha
Encoder: mkvmerge v4.0.0 ('The Stars were mine') built on Jun 6 2010 16:18:42

Format: AVC
Codec: x264 - core 93 r1538bm bd72d46
Frame Rate: 23.976 fps
Scan Type: Progressive
Display Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Resolution: 1280x720
Bit Depth: 8 bits
Encoder Settings: cabac=1 / ref=3 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x13 / me=umh / subme=7 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=1 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=2 / sliced_threads=1 / slices=2 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=0 / wpredp=2 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc=crf / mbtree=0 / crf=20.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=10 / qpmax=51 / qpstep=4 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
Audio #1 (Japanese):

Format: AAC
Bitrate: %Audio_Bitrate%
Channels: 2 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 KHz
Bit Depth: %Audio_BitDepth%

Audio #2 (Japanese):

Format: AAC
Bitrate: %Audio_Bitrate%
Channels: 2 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 KHz
Bit Depth: %Audio_BitDepth%

Last edited:
Can you reupload the patches please? I got the release from torrent, but need patches. Thanks!

I only keep patched versions, not the patches themselves - I don't have them either.

Reactions: junkster10
Read the guidelines but still can't figure out how to see hidden link. Maybe someone can help me out :)

Last edited:
Like_Example.jpg

And I don't have the patches - I applied them to save people some time. Why should I upload both unpatched files and patch?

Reactions: Anika
Is there link for sekirei first season in japenese audio. Thank in advance. Sorry for my bad english

dear corocoro,can you reupload episode 00v4,06v2,09v2 from filefacory into 2part?that file is over than 500MB so only premium member can download it(i can't download from rapidgator:donow: )
Regards.

I backed up Zurako for 720p, so I no longer have those files.

after i downloaded 2 off of filefactory, the next ones i downloaded only downloaded like 26 kb and wouldnt open

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!