Post Your Steam IDs

So, I took the step of making a new group on steam to simplify this for those of you who are looking for like minded members to possible play with on steam, or just having a direct means of communicating for any of those who prefers steam or don't use irc for example.

Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ASFGG

This should simplify the process of finding other members without the need to having to friend invite every single one person.
It's currently a private member group but I will send invites to any and all members who who wish so.

P.s. I also emh changed my username, it's now: 'Neon Lights' I think maybe I'll stick with using that from now on....maybe.

Last edited:
Get in the group people let's play some vidya.

SteamID is Sulfaen.CZ

now i am playng:
Orcs must die2
Civilization 5
The secret world
Worms Revolution

What about a duel in Civ 5?

My steam ID is reyalamor;

I connect most of my pc games to steam, but the main game on steam I play, would have to be The Last Remnant with 93 hours, next would have to be Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution.

Thanks man -- edited the original post!!

No prob. Now I'd like to quote some guy you apparently know: "Dude go online!" ;-j We don't have to go all creepy FB hunting like last time haha....even though I was the only one actually doing that.

steam id is : nthing bby i think, yay

Last edited:
my steam id is evg92 i think or Marco The Phoenix

i play a lot of games :P

Dano1123, I have skyrim, fallout 3, fallout vegas, oblivion, torchlight 2, tomb raider

Last edited:
[MENTION=62441]EvG92[/MENTION]; tried adding but came up with 3 or 5 different users, wasn't sure which one is you. At least so you know in case you come back here and see this.

[MENTION=28809]Seemless[/MENTION]; Added

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; came up blank "no user exists" sure you didn't give me your PSN instead ?

///

Sry for the late adds, but I don't really know unless you summon me. So if anyone else reads this, Just give me a mention so I'll know and can add you. Or read the 1st post.

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; Sorry! My steam ID is Dano1123

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Ah , how cute(liked the avatar I laid my eyes on). See you already know some common friends...hehe If I had known that it would have been easy adding you.

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; I got your group request, but I didn't get a friend request

[MENTION=28809]Seemless[/MENTION]; I added you

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Oh, I didn't send one, I thought it was just for the group mostly you where interested in, thats why I organized it. Sending one now before I go to bed for the night. You almost made me say "pleasure doing business with you" >< xJ
I mostly just use the group myself you see as a kind of AS exclusive list and organization.

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Ah , how cute(liked the avatar I laid my eyes on). See you already know some common friends...hehe If I had known that it would have been easy adding you.

Thanks, My Avatar on Steam is of Momohime from the game Muramasa.

my id is simple!
smitty737

I only play a few games atm cause i don't have many.

Borderlands 2
Depth
FEAR online
Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Mod
Miscreated
No More Room In Hell

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi can you please reupload 特命少女アイギス・ピンク thanks
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)