Question about how to exract voice files from Pc Game Kusunoki Yashiki, .dat to .mp3?

misakilovesu

Trusted Member
Jun 21, 2012
Hey guys,

I´ve been wondering this for like forever and did some research on how to extract voice files from a game.
The data is completely in .dat format and I´m wondering how to extract the voices from some characters.

I tried using HandBrake, but it does not work and also the files may be protected and HandBrake does not support removing protection from files.

Thanks in advance, I really hope someone can help me!

Thank you so much, you´re like a wizard! It worked perfectly! Now I only need to figure out how to convert an entire folder to mp3 files. It´s like 2000 voice files I don´t want to insert each into the current program I´m using (freestudio audio converter only converts one at a time)

You can use Audacity for that. Drag X number of files into window, File -> Export -> Export Multiple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.