Renders & Random Sig Backgrounds

I'll check it out once I get up and go on the PC, no worries man (^v^)

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

Just dropping by~

Oh... you're doing requests... ^^ Keep up the great work. Your time and effort is certainly appreciated.~

Reactions: DavRoc777
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] Yes I am going to start that up ^^, I like trying to help out in someway so I figured help out people with sigs if they need it ^^

You do have the skills and the right attitude to approach it~ :3

You can probably set up a section for 'freebies' for people who don't have requests or want some 'free' sigs to use...

Just a suggestion though~ ^^

Reactions: DavRoc777
..... renano I like your thinking!! :mafiaboss: I can do that I have a few on my photobucket I havent even posted on here lol I'll post those on my 'freebie' thread ^^ :bighug:

Reactions: renano
Hahaha...~ ^^ People love 'free' stuff...

If they at least mention your name in their profile or somewhere around the sig, your name will spread even more... like a boss~

That is very true bud~

Yea I dont want to take all the credit for it though as long as they remeber who they got it from I'm fine ^^

Hey man sorry for bothering you but..
If it isn't too much of a hassle and it doesn't take too much time could you cut up this picture for me?

koheijapan.JPG

With the black outline is fine, should make life a little easier, thanks! <(_ _*)>

Holy cow, looks dope !! Thanks a lot man, definately appreciate, will play with it tonight ヽ(*´∀)ノ

Aw, removed - could you please fix it? I haven't saved it yet; thanks again!! <(_ _*)>

Hmm yes i do too~ *Continues ignoring the obvious like the rest of the masses*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~
moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ155505? Thank you so much!