[REQUEST] Pokemon complete in Japanese with English subtitles

McDudes

Jul 28, 2015
Hi, this is my first time requesting anything on this site, so I hope I'm not doing this in the wrong way.

So my request is the entire Pokemon series in Japanese with English subtitles.
I don't really care about the Movies, OVAs, Specials and so on. But if someone does upload them I'm not complaining. :)

I've actually searched around the internet the last few days trying to find as many subbed episodes as possible. But there's just to many I can't find. Everything from season 12 (half way through Diamond & Pearl) and onward is subbed and available to stream. But before that there's random episodes to entire seasons missing. Which I finds annoying and strange. I don't know if they simply just don't exist or if no one have uploaded them. Or maybe I just suck at searching, though I would say I'm pretty good at it.

Anyways if someone happen to sit on the episodes or know where to find them (or maybe there's even a cool sub group who wouldn't mind to sub the missing episodes). Then I would be extremely happy if someone could compile all of it and upload them here with file factory links. Or at least tell me where I can watch it.

If there are a subgroup willing to sub them I can provide a list of episodes without subs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!