Anayomex

唯一の存在です
Elite Member
Nov 16, 2013
Hi, I know this is not necessary or you may already know this, if so sorry but I see that some of you (uploaders) complaining about dead links and also this will save a lot of time for you since you won't have so many dead links (Please read until the end).

Is pretty simple:
  • you use ncrypt website (You can register or not it doesn't really matter)
  • for Foldername you can use anything you wish
  • for Links you can add them all together (doesn't matter how many there could be 100 or 1000 of them - you can use different hosts together if they are supported - example below: all hosts in one folder Temp). Supported hosters are here.
  • the other options you can leave them as they are, you may wish under Securitycheck select Circle Capcha (circleCAPTCHA ) where you only have to click open circle and never type anything.
  • You can also choose additional options like password...

Good:

• URL are encrypted which prevents somebody to report for deleting file and they cannot access to links directly, they must write captcha at least once (if you have enabled this before creation)
  • You can only download Container for all links once and import it into Jdownloader or IDM or MiPony or any other popular download manager which is useful if there is a lot of links (if you have enabled Container before creation)
  • You can easly see which links are DEAD since they are shown in red
  • Note: In this case, some of the links were already dead before i created example below
  • You can seperate links by host which is enabled by default (You can see this in example below)
  • You can see how many visitors have visited those link and the size of file for each link and total size
  • uploaders can most of the time see in their posts if there is any link dead or not without actually going to visit those links(read below)

Bad:
  • You must write captha at least one. Note however that you can choose to disable captha but I think is better to keep it since the purpose is to protect them.
  • You cannot see exact URL however you can see the name of file and if necessary to reupload only this one.

Example:
  • For example I have choosed post from girlcelly
  • After the creation the site will generate codes for you. We only need to know Link to folder and Statusview as BB-Code for example:

Link to folder: http://ncrypt.in/folder-7QBlM43N
Statusview as BB-Code: [img]http://ncrypt.in/status-t2UPozpORpwMzxofsdp-Z0QDQr-ygtf,reeHI2,Eppc=.png[/img]​

And we can use them for example together like this:
DOWNLOAD:
status-t2UPozpORpwMzxofsdp-Z0QDQr-ygtf,reeHI2,Eppc=.png
http://ncrypt.in/folder-7QBlM43N

Example looks like this: [boxdownload][img]http://ncrypt.in/status-t2UPozpORpwMzxofsdp-Z0QDQr-ygtf,reeHI2,Eppc=.png[/img][url]http://ncrypt.in/folder-7QBlM43N[/url][/boxdownload]

In this case because red line is half way trough which means some (not all) of links are dead. In this case Rapidgator Links. Excatly what those code means you can look here at the bottom of page. Of cource this is not always correct however uploaders can still most of the time see in their posts if there is any link dead or not without actually going to visit those links.

As already said above in this example you can see:
  • you can choose host above clicking on Rapidgator, Ryushare, .... Because we have enabled option sort links by host before creation
  • the name of folder is Temp in this example
  • If you click rapidgator you will see that DEAD links are market with red line (note: this is different mark since red is until the end)
  • that's pretty much it

Mentioning some of top People on ASF (Uploaders, Moderators, Admins...). Sorry if I mentioned you and you already know this or you think this is unnecessary.
Note: You may move this thread or add it under rules as possibility for new uploaders if you find it helpful. If you think any other user may want to know this you can also mention them.

§aηctum;
[MENTION=5537]AzuAzu[/MENTION];
[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];
[MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION];
[MENTION=57724]alicesoftelf[/MENTION];
[MENTION=46973]angelice[/MENTION];
[MENTION=68]AntiClimax[/MENTION];
[MENTION=4956]Ataraxia[/MENTION];
[MENTION=6962]biohrd[/MENTION];
[MENTION=11587]caminante654[/MENTION];
[MENTION=43695]charlieman999[/MENTION];
[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION];
[MENTION=2954]chivien999[/MENTION];
[MENTION=5418]coacoa[/MENTION];
[MENTION=1569]Coolio[/MENTION];
[MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION];
[MENTION=42]Dragon55[/MENTION];
[MENTION=6343]FlowerTradeWinds[/MENTION];
[MENTION=1578]genmukan[/MENTION];
[MENTION=11]girlcelly[/MENTION];
[MENTION=17238]goldsun[/MENTION];
[MENTION=7049]gonza[/MENTION];
[MENTION=7711]hitozumarabu[/MENTION];
[MENTION=10327]hotline[/MENTION];
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];
[MENTION=1490]joey86[/MENTION];
[MENTION=4630]kaizer01[/MENTION];
[MENTION=3510]loky[/MENTION];
[MENTION=5286]mamovie[/MENTION];
[MENTION=2984]Merfyn[/MENTION];
[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION];
[MENTION=802]mursa15[/MENTION];
[MENTION=21726]Otokonoko[/MENTION];
[MENTION=2910]sexno1[/MENTION];
[MENTION=1808]Shine[/MENTION];
[MENTION=9748]Sugre[/MENTION];
[MENTION=1]Tessu[/MENTION];
[MENTION=7064]vantv[/MENTION];
[MENTION=2444]viniamin[/MENTION];
[MENTION=3979]wto1177[/MENTION];

Edit: Is approved now, so if you wish to try you can do it.

Last edited:
Thanks for your suggestion, sometime i also think about this way to protect my files, but i think people would not like this.

It seems that there is no rules about this so it must need confirmation from staff of forum that it will not break any rule.

will try it

the capcha can be disabled, but i've just tried, it does not completely protect my files.

I know but you can Disable capcha or Choose only Circle Capcha (circleCAPTCHA ) where you only have to click open circle and never type anything.
About preventing DMCA, this at least works against automated search engines who search files and report them to DMCA to some kind of extent.

It seems that there is no rules about this so it must need confirmation from staff of forum that it will not break any rule.
Those services are allowed as long as a) they don't offer money for clicks (we want our uploaders to replace dead links) and b) are not excessively ad-infested. These are case-to-case decisions, mind you. If there's interest in this, we can whip up a list.
Oh, and ncrypt's sex pop-ups are pretty much borderline, so I'm going to get a second opinion from the other two before deciding.

And i don't think it can prevent publishers fire DMCA reports :(.
It can prevent them from sending complaints against your files, but most hosters nowadays delete all files with the same hash when a report is send. So for this to be effective, you'll have to upload password protected archives for high-sensitivity material.

I know that, but you could also protect only some of the links like backup so if others are deleted they can still use those and so you don't necessary need to reupload. Of course this is only suggestion.
Most of my links die because they haven't been downloaded for 60 days. The hide-hack takes pretty good care of DMCA complaints, truth be told. Only downside to it is that it the RSS feed doesn't respect it and since I'm pretty much the only one using, fixing that has been given a low priority. Using a DLC for the first two or three days and then switching to plain links should work as a work-around for those concerned, though.
And backup links are even more suspectible to time-out based deletions. :(

Personally, I've considered link-protectors like that before and found them to be impractical for my uploading. Thanks for the suggestion, though - users trying to improve the site is always welcome. :)

Looks good. I think I can actually use this. It might not stop files from getting reported/deleted. But it'll help manage all the H-OVA links, which has always been a problem for me. Maybe I can finally resurrect my long dead thread :rolleyes:.

Seems like the service has been around for awhile now and the ads aren't too bad. Layout looks organized and the additional functions are a plus. Think I'll give it a try sometime soon.

Yes, I think I first saw it about 2 years ago or so.

Since is approved now I will mention some more ASF uploaders if they wish to try it out and sorry for inconvenience.

[MENTION=57724]alicesoftelf[/MENTION] [MENTION=8732]aoyu18[/MENTION] [MENTION=33966]Ardhrel[/MENTION] [MENTION=49582]BeatBoxing[/MENTION] [MENTION=61961]csiny[/MENTION] [MENTION=10]Gdragonx[/MENTION] [MENTION=17238]goldsun[/MENTION] [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION] [MENTION=1490]joey86[/MENTION] [MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] [MENTION=7148]kureko[/MENTION] [MENTION=7027]Laura19[/MENTION] [MENTION=2233]leeminhoo[/MENTION] [MENTION=1247]linuuu[/MENTION] [MENTION=5313]MikeRiver[/MENTION] [MENTION=2848]mygirl[/MENTION];
[MENTION=6460]onizuka[/MENTION] [MENTION=14944]overkill373[/MENTION] [MENTION=297]Pinkylicious[/MENTION] [MENTION=13204]pumasrevenge[/MENTION] [MENTION=5413]Quas[/MENTION] [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] [MENTION=37360]shaikh43[/MENTION] [MENTION=3322]strayer[/MENTION] [MENTION=13786]Telsa[/MENTION] [MENTION=10800]Tenshi[/MENTION] [MENTION=51770]Traxis[/MENTION] [MENTION=3979]wto1177[/MENTION] [MENTION=352]wuhugm[/MENTION] [MENTION=27905]xhlsh[/MENTION];

I knew of ncrypt and consider it an extra hassle from a (selfish) downloader's point of view, but as it stands, I almost don't use cyberlockers at all nowadays―either as an uploader or a downloader―with very rare exceptions for things like game mods. But while the issue is pretty much inconsequential to me, I do know the pains of reuploading dead files, especially for people who rely on their home connection instead of using a seedbox or something. So, thanks, I appreciate your writing the tutorial and bringing it up. Hope it'll be of some use to the uploaders.

I used ncrypt a few years ago in another forum. Never heard complaints about the users there, but to be true, I never had problems with copyright infringement with one of my albums from Japan (just with some albums from the USA, Australia and Europe in another forum). The next fact is, that I'm uploading as a free user, which means, most of the files are deleted around 60 days after the last download. Considered that I'm using mirrorcreator to create 9 or 10 mirrors, everyone downloads another mirror, so it's most likely that some of them will be never downloaded and are deleted after the first 60 days. I just have an account for uploaded and for 4Shared. Uploaded deletes too after the 60 days, but 4Shared just deletes files if you don't log in in 90 days ... if you log in one time each month, your files will be never deleted (exception is copyright infringement, which was never the cause for me). :)

Reactions: mekenimerlaur

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please