[Discussions] SOTM #31 - May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
^of course you can, the more the merrier=D

Hello
I’m new in the forum and I would like to know if I can participate?

Yep. Like Nawi says (and the main page of this thread's): You can still until end May your artwork/siggy post...:goodtea:

Edit: Welcome to SOTM Kinseker!

i wish i have more free time, then i would easily join the sotm.

But college and some other personal matters gives me no free time at all.

Reactions: Mikado Sensei
I believe if i will have some free time at the middle of the month i might make something for this sotm.

also, are you continue taking requests for sig/avas?

I will wait for you! Also officially i am not taking any more requests but for some people i might do something ;)

If you join Evi i will also! I have to send an invitation to [MENTION=85807]Towa Erio[/MENTION]; to come over! He might be interested!

[MENTION=85807]Towa Erio[/MENTION]; Must join! also Konsti, are you ganna participate too?

/me calls some random persons up...:goodtea:

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; - I love your project; it's so colorful and it fits somehow to this season (even if you just the summer season have...xD), well done...:goodtea:

Edit: I thought at our last conversation, that you your current siggy as SOTM entry edit would...xD

[MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; - Well, the axe of the justice falls now on you...xD

thanks nana, well..... i just thought that colorful theme could be good this time, and. then i just

mess with the colorXD...hmm, dry season here, same with summer tho:toohot:

emm...my current sig?:reallyconfused:

Reactions: fguelffstan
thanks nana, well..... i just thought that colorful theme could be good this time, and. then i just

mess with the colorXD...hmm, dry season here, same with summer tho:toohot:

emm...my current sig?:reallyconfused:

Lol, not to thanking Nawi...^_^

Well, the entry doesn't look much wrong, is nevertheless an nice concept...:goodtea:

And with "current siggy" is your siggy meant, with the sexy warrior girl...xD

/me pokes some random people to SOTM... [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION];

I was barely around for the previous week, sorry! I make sure to read through everything in this thread I missed, though, so don't hesitate to leave your questions or anything even if I'm not around. I'll make sure to respond when I get back. Also, I see we have six entries so far―not bad at all. Keep 'em coming, folks!

I find nawi's entry very artsy―the intermingling colours and overall vibrant impression really click with me. I'd also like to welcome kinseker to the SOTM, late though it may be. That's also one artistic entry, with colours that strongly implement each other. Nice!

If you join Evi i will also! I have to send an invitation to [MENTION=85807]Towa Erio[/MENTION]; to come over! He might be interested!

[MENTION=85807]Towa Erio[/MENTION]; Must join! also Konsti, are you ganna participate too?

People do you summon me? [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; & @Konstanitnos; i am not in a mood to join into competition, if i feel like it i might but that's a long dream...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.