[Discussions] SOTM #32 - June / July 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah... I have never done any of those before (besides my signature) so I won't join yet... |〃ω〃ヾ)

Reactions: nrohmannmonr
where is [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];-sama is he/she OK? it's been 2 months now that isn't online at the ASF.

I hope he/she is OK!

Ahmm, well, Coro did me said (At my Question-thread): That Ignis already the date of his return at the staff given has. - In this case we've again no other choice as just wait until end of this month...>_y
Ah... I have never done any of those before (besides my signature) so I won't join yet... |〃ω〃ヾ)
And like D'angel been said: It's really cute - Try your chance...xD

Then I'll join try next month's SOTM! (つω⊂* ) For now, I'll just watch how it goes...
/me is not used to joining contests...

yeah somewhat i have started to have some interest but nothing that i would re-inspire me of restarting again the GFX...

Reactions: Evdokia
I might made also an full background style that time... BUT all it depends on the theme!

Reactions: Evdokia
So we are on the closing of the SOTM #32 hm let's see what theme would be on SOTM #33

1st: Hi Petros!

2nd: Well, you can't believe how I that want, but unhappily I don't have the power yet, an new SOTM to open...>_y

You must be a mod to do something like that!
Well, I did already in a Question thread (in Site Support section) this possibility set - Where D'angel and I an assistant-Mod position get would... - But ASF needs the power from all Big 3 (Checky, Coro and Ignis), that they decide can about this step... - Because Ignis is lost in space lately...>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down