Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish i could have this sig in my mind i have some crazy ideas right now how i can modified though i can give also an image of what i am thinking... ;)

Well, probably at weekend I'll again some new renders (include this Erina render as well) post in my render gallery thread post. Where then you can quiet experimenting with...^_^

Reactions: Evdokia
Hi [MENTION=130212]Balsa[/MENTION];!

1st: You did almost a good job made, because there missing still 2 significant terms on your entry: Like the "SOTM 43" and "anime-sharing" - Well, like what you at the other entries seeing. If you this have. Then is your entry really complete.

2nd: Please remove or edit your signature in the signature-box area, because yours is with 1,88 MB too big - It are max. 500 KB allowed, thanks!

[MENTION=130212]Balsa[/MENTION]; Please you need to add the "SOTM" & Anime-Sharing or ASF at your SOTM signature otherwise it will be disqualified.

Last edited:
[MENTION=130212]Balsa[/MENTION]; this is the second reminding post to change your signature by adding the "SOTM" and "Anime-sharing" or "ASF" lettering on your signature entry at SOTM. You have time until 30-08-2016. If you haven't add the mentioned lettering phrases your entry will be disqualified.

Thank you.

[MENTION=130212]Balsa[/MENTION]; this is the second reminding post to change your signature by adding the "SOTM" and "Anime-sharing" or "ASF" lettering on your signature entry at SOTM. You have time until 30-08-2016. If you haven't add the mentioned lettering phrases your entry will be disqualified.

Thank you.

As i mentioned to the upper post myself, i am in the tragic position to disqualify [MENTION=130212]Balsa[/MENTION];'s entry. After have him/her some free period to change his/her entry and this haven't happend by that time. I have to disqualified the signature and as well i will not have his/her username listed at the Voting System for the SOTM #43.

The Thread Is Official Closed.

Poll is now open
[MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION];
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];
[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION];

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down