Spinni Street ~ Artwork :3

Spinningjar

Trusted Member
Feb 4, 2011
Hi Everyone <3 , The name Spinni, I have been in here a while but at last I got free

times to continue with my Art Works > w <

I see they posted the graphic and art in this forum so I decided to share it with you :]

My Artwork are all got the idea from the animation or the place I traveled to so they varied.~

Just now, I try concentrated to one art at a time so I have times to make it more beautiful :3

Lets started with my old artwork :D ~ This one for my website project ~ making an enter page...
spinnistreetwelcome.jpg

By spinningjar at 2011-07-07
Whoops~ a little big, I will resize it laters. :]

The upper picture have some sketching and designing before do it >

normalmaidline.jpg
asusa.jpg

Ah~ The new one but not the newest last month were cartoons,
which I make for presenting in my project, Its about the technology :D > aka > touch screen.

All of the page are coloring but I accidentally deleted the first 3 pages so sad~ DX

My Latest art work are for my original character > Lamia Chan < \(^w^)/

This was an old version of her, I drew this picture around two years ago now I decided to remake her. ><
lamiatone01.jpg
lamiawinterfull.jpg

I am working now on the last picture with toning and coloring it after the tone is finished :3
lamiawintertone.jpg

I will finish it in due times and show it to all of you : D

Thank you everyone who come and comment on it, although I am still not a good artist but I will try

hard to achieve my goal as an artist in this field. ><b

Ps. If someone request the picture for me to draw, I am happy to do it. :]

Last edited:
that really looks good!^^ if you have more time, I think you'd be a great help to the ASS team! You can view it at ignis' announcement above. :] just keep on posting your works! really glad you decided to open a new chapter here in ASF. :) (I think I was able to greet you when you first started here. Haha. More like dejavu memory. XD)

Reactions: Spinningjar
Wow, it looks... amazing... may be you can post a recording of how you do it, make it 5X speed :p

Awesome drawings. :D I really liked it. Thanks for posting it up and keep up the good work. :D

Thank you!! everyone to come and comment on it, I am happy to show my drawing and people liked it :D

If anything I can help with the picture or request please feel free to tell me as it is a good way for me to practice too : ]

Pinkylicious > Thanks for the invitation but I do not have much about cleaning up the manga DX so I do not know which position I will be in that project > <

Checkmate > Sorry, I do not know how to record my entire drawing process = =", But if you can show me how to do that I am happy to share it :D

It's already hard for me to draw something and I don't even want to think about it how hard it will be to draw an original character. But the result can be very rewarding and your work is one of them.

maybe you can ask ignis about what he thinks is suitable for you. ^^ I think helping around in ASS Team would help you improve some skills. but then again, i'm not forcing you. :)

Great updates!

Last edited:

Just finishing my Winter Night toning so I come here quickly to share it with you all : ]

Thank you for comment and encourage me to work on ><

Ok, I will draw the next picture now c ya guy lol

Last edited:
Update 27/05/2011

Thanks for the Like Coolio and Emanueru Appreciate it : ]

For the Next update > The White Wing > Still not finished though but I bring some prototype of it to show xD

Will finish it soon :3~ Cya for now xD~

Update 7/8/2011

After painfully coloring the picture, at last I finished it !!! xD~

Well, changed a little bit of small things but still not feel satisfied to me = ="

Need to practice more about coloring lol, Anyway Thanks for the comment and like everyone xD~

Wow that looks good Spinni. I always had problems colouring stuff in white (back then when I used to draw rather regularly) especially to make the shading effect properly. Nice choice of colours as well. It's a pity that you had to save the image in jpg and make the colours look lossy, though. :p

Wow that looks good Spinni. I always had problems colouring stuff in white (back then when I used to draw rather regularly) especially to make the shading effect properly. Nice choice of colours as well. It's a pity that you had to save the image in jpg and make the colours look lossy, though. :p

Thank you very much Ignis~San and nice to talk with you on msn too xD~ Yeah and I agree that white is harder to color :3

Update 11/08/2011

Forever After in the snow ~ Scarf wrap the couple together xD~ > Get the idea from the

romantic couple I observe in the city :3

Hiya again lately, will not update too much cuz I am working on the project for my study

now xD~, which I will make the animation :3 like Jap Anime so I busy design landscape

and character for the short anime. I named it "The Song Of Earth and Sky" well just

designed two character, I will update it if something new coming out of my head :3.

Update 15/8/2011

Hmm~ Hmm~ Only her that I finish design the costume and face, If anyone have some

idea about the costume to put in the project feel free to tell me XD~ I will put it in the

anime too > suggest Fluffy clothing should be nice

And Most of all Thanks everyone to come in and Like my art topic and animelover to post

the reply here >< recently.

Matana~

Last edited:
Reactions: Checkmate
Wow, Almost one years since posting my pictures =_="

I have draw a lot more of my art but always forget to post in here, so sorry everyone orz.

Then I will show my recent works that I have done :D

Oh anyway Happy New Years 2012 Everyone Although a bit late, but I hoped you all Happy in this years xD~

Happy New Years Everyone xD

lekv.jpg

nooknik.jpg

Two of this I drew for my friend :D

picdiary.jpg

This one was the manga, I made with my friend > In Progress xD~

Thanks everyone and see you again xD~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!