The mountain game!

Hmm not really~ Youre sorta sitting in a depression in the ground over there~ The clones said the castle was just extra work and left it~

good thing my clone was sitting there and not i~

Send out the Droid army, and enjoy the scene of carnage when the clone army and Droid army clash.

I call forth a thunderstorm which short-circuit the Droid army and wash them away. I own the mountain.

Uses distortion and messes with lightning~ Then make everything around kimovis extremely charged up so that he gets static shocks from everything~

Wear an electric suit and create a warp hole while making else stuck in an infinite loop.

Please haruhi by doing boring hw with her and destroy the loop~ Then accidentally get her mad again so that giants start showing up~

Get Kyon to kiss her to end that madness and revert things to how I want them to be while freezing the giants and breaking them to pieces.

Get Sam to crumble with it as I seal it up while creating a new dimension for a more climbable and safer mountain.

Escapes the closed dimension at the last moment :samuraihero: and goes back to the mountain for tea~

Cookie?

94025d30cd6bcb0b81130b588acc6df2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Girikon, a prominent leader in the CRM industry, provides a comprehensive range of services such as Salesforce consulting, implementation, and support. As a renowned Salesforce Consulting Company, we deliver tailored solutions that meet the changing needs of businesses. Now get in touch for more information.
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.