The Second Thief Game~

Mines the only normal person in the game... and look at what he`s like. Imma have to go pretty crazy with this one.
*Is thinking how to play his character.*

Lol stats dont really matter here~ And my character is a cursed little boy ;p How dangerous can he be~

Last edited:
Alice thinks very. That cat`s pretty suspicious too. What`s his agenda with that knowledge of human speech?

Alice thinks very. That cat`s pretty suspicious too. What`s his agenda with that knowledge of human speech?

:enraged:What wrong with the cat? He was going on an adventure but got drag into the mess....

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] So when is the game gonna start?

I did say when... though i might just start it on the 13th ;p Still typing up random rules and stuff~ Expect a short essay filled with oddities~

The cat has become angry! Flee!

As for when to start the game, I`d say it depends on how the game works for those joining after it`s begun. Though it seems like everybody thats interested has already joined.

Hmm it just means that they started late~ Nothing really negative besides that theyre somewhat behind but since this game has tons of random chance and whatnot... i would say it doesnt impact too much~

Hmm actually im not completely done typing up stuff but ill post this chunk here if anyone wants to read this~ Ill go finish whatever else by tmr~
[MENTION=1837]r.bednarski[/MENTION] [MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION] [MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION] [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] [MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION] [MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION] [MENTION=27120]DavRoc777[/MENTION] You can choose a room of the castle to stake out for now and see if you can grab a little clue~

The mistress appears and excited murmurs fill the air. She glanced around before walk down the grand staircase and greeting some guests. Shortly after, the doors to the dining hall are opened and people wandered in to find a mountain of food. Everyone who stepped through the door stood in awe, wonder how many kinds they could possibly try before getting stuffed full (caused quite the traffic jam with each new guest replacing the previous shocked guy at the doorway). The mistress came into the room and everyone took a seat as a knight made a short announcement to introduce her (short in that she “accidentally” stomped on his foot to keep him from continuing). She ordered told everyone to start eating and some of the guests immediately rushed for the food. I wonder whether from excruciating hunger or just obeying out of fear after seeing that little spectacle. It was a buffet style dinner with plenty of food for everyone so I saw little need to do similarly. While everyone was busy eating, a loud crash was heard from the waiting room and everyone froze in their spot. Some people rushed over to see what had happened and they found unconscious guards. After getting out of their little shock they noticed that all the presents were missing. Other guards rushed into the room and stared to run around flustered. One of the knights asked the guests for help and hurriedly tossed them a map of the grounds before running off to join the others. The map looked quite old and seems like it was torn from a larger page.

The grounds are surrounded by a tall stone wall with an arched gate where everyone ordinarily enters and leaves. There is a garden with a large maze created from the various plants spread around the front. A small forest surrounds the other parts of the mansion. A foggy lake with a boathouse lays hidden within the forest. Four guard’s quarters were built around the grounds, close enough so that they could react to any problems which may happen. The castle sits at the center of the grounds.

The castle is composed of three floors. The upper floor holds the library, games room, and study. There is a master bedroom along with four guest rooms on the middle floor (guests rooms are connected in pairs). The lower floor is composed of the dining hall, waiting room, restrooms, and kitchen.

Okay [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]! But after the work (~19:00 CET.), okay?

Hmm start whenever you want~ Since this is the start time every phase will be based on this time (12 for me) and you have a day to choose~

Awh!!! I want to join...
But I can not be actively browsing with my internet....

Toshioo~... :reallydespaired:

Awh!!! I want to join...
But I can not be actively browsing with my internet....

Toshioo~... :reallydespaired:

Hmm join anyway ;p This game should go on for quite a long time so just drop by whenever and make a move~ Its more of a collaboration between everyone to catch the thief than just one person though i suppose one can still win the game by himself/herself~

Hmm ok then~

Drew a random little map and got the rest of the rules down... i think xD

Let me in!! For the chara, maybe I shall put the cool one rather than the comical one I have right now... :goodtea:

Name : Sevit Alveil
Race: Human
Class: Demonic Familiar Master (DF Master)
Level: The character does not have a level

Hp: 650
Mp: 845
Atk: 120
Def: 65
Mag: 85
Agi: 77
Luck: 92

Weapon : Demonic Familiar turning to weapon
Clothing : School uniform - White top, Green trouser
pet : Demonic Familiar Gheist
Specialty : Demonic Enhancing, Demon Equip

A tad bit story about this chara and how he got dragged to this thief game

He just transfer school some month ago, before he got to know that he's being dragged by his classmate to the world about the Demonic Familiar user (DF user). There are actually so many DF user that're spread across the continents, but, they center around this new town that our hero stands on. There exist some kind of organization of DF user that tirannize the weaker DF user. Why does the organization not attacking the civilian? Because they're scared with the Angelic Familiar user (AF) that always roaming around to extinguish DF user. He wants to help his newfound friend to end the injustice that's done inside the DF Organization, with the help of his newfound DF too named gheist.

Some morning, when he walks to school like always, he tried to go to school using the alleyway he seldom used, at the middle way, he encountered something that looks like a portal that pops out of nowhere. As he is intrigued, he enters it willingly.
He found himself at the alleyway in an era of eastern castles. "what the...??" as he said it the portal behind him closed, and after he got out from the alleyway, he got kidnapped told by the guard that there is a big party in the castle, well, he thinks to himself, maybe there is some kind of clue to get back to his world there anyway, so, he just follow what the guard suggest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.