This is my first time joining a forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
こんにちは ^^

AS Community ようこそ!

come chat with us in the spams/games section :cheering:

Hi, nazaka, thanks for your response :)
I'd love to join but would you mind tell me how to get there?

The spam/games section?

Just go to the homepage of AS (i.e anime-sharing.com/forum/) and scroll down, you'll see a bunch of sections there :thumbup:

i don't know what you said, but welcome to the ASF!! this is my first forum too, and i love it here!

ASF-teamにようこそ, Marmalade!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Just a notice...
みなさん, よろしくお願いします!
...There missing the "ん/n" letter in みなさん, what so right is: みんなさん...:goodtea:~>

kochira koso, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Welcome and Enjoy your stay! ^^

welcome (hnnnggg) Marmalade (hhnnnggg) -san (hhnnnnggg) to ASF (hnnnggggg) community (hhhnnnngg)

yaranaika?

:goodtea:

AqFCL2L.gif

こんばんは、マーマレードさん!ようこそ、ASFへ!

スパムメールやゲームの場所に来たら。。。楽しいぞ!
Just a notice...

...There missing the "ん/n" letter in みなさん, what so right is: みんなさん...:goodtea:~>

Actually both ways are correct.

Welcome to AS Marmalade~

No idea what those kanji there^ were xD

Ahh well~ Drop by the spams x3

Actually both ways are correct.
Hmm... Sorry no, because "minna" (without the -san person-suffix) meaning; "all": at persons and at stuff, where the "mina" with just one "n" not existing so...:goodtea:~>

Hmm... Sorry no, because "minna" (without the -san person-suffix) meaning; "all": at persons and at stuff, where the "mina" with just one "n" not existing so...:goodtea:~>

Hmm really? I shall consult my dictionary, then. XD

...my dictionary has both entries being used in the same ways, meaning the same thing. Could be an error I guess, but I thought my prof told me you could use both too... :reallyconfused:

Welcome to AS~

I hope you can have fun in here~

And yeah~ drop by to spam and games section sometimes~

Welcome to AS marmalede... HAve fun In here~~~

Cya~~ Yoroshiku Onegai shimasu~~~~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty