unownHGSS' Render Gallery

Aww.. a lot of pictures I like have some effect that would be hard to render. >.<

Hmm... to randomly nitpick or not xD Basically all my suggestions would be stuff to test so..~ Do what you will~ Personal aesthetics anyhow~
The background designs match quite well although she may benefit from less of an aura? Or maybe more... something or another feels off to me anyway xD Maybe swirl it a bit around her arm or both?
Leaving a bit more space above the top of the head might help her seem like a distant mysterious figure.. or just making her larger so she feels more dominating... guess this depends what mood you want~ The color scheme seems to fit the first choice a bit more~
The words do feel like they could use a little help in standing out unless you intended for them to blend and disappear~
The slight tilt is quite nice~ Could maybe put the focus on her right (viewer's left) arm a bit more~ Not sure how the text would look elsewhere~
There is also a distinct lack of bunnies D:

Reactions: espiekerella
Aww.. a lot of pictures I like have some effect that would be hard to render. >.<

Yea, I know. Still have to figure out how to render these type of images too =[

Hmm, in this case I just render the chara, where then I try the aura/fire effect with an airbrush with his/her colors and style after to imitate... - in 7 of 10 cases works it...xD

Hmm... to randomly nitpick or not xD Basically all my suggestions would be stuff to test so..~ Do what you will~ Personal aesthetics anyhow~
The background designs match quite well although she may benefit from less of an aura? Or maybe more... something or another feels off to me anyway xD Maybe swirl it a bit around her arm or both?
Leaving a bit more space above the top of the head might help her seem like a distant mysterious figure.. or just making her larger so she feels more dominating... guess this depends what mood you want~ The color scheme seems to fit the first choice a bit more~
The words do feel like they could use a little help in standing out unless you intended for them to blend and disappear~
The slight tilt is quite nice~ Could maybe put the focus on her right (viewer's left) arm a bit more~ Not sure how the text would look elsewhere~
There is also a distinct lack of bunnies D:

Thanks for the feedback! I wanted to add some extra swirly stuff around her body, mainly her arms but since there's so much stuff around her already I thought it might be a bit overkill to add even more.
As for the text.. I suck at editing words and stuff >_> I don't know how to make it fit in more, which is why I kinda put less emphasis on the words D:

Maybe make the stuff behind her a bit faded so you can add more around her without it being overkill? xD
Text... I guess it works as is? Not really what you want to draw attention to anyhow~ Might work to have it curved with the edge of the aura~ Not sure how that would look actually xD Maybe one of those glowy spots behind the words~ Or it ending/forming from a glowy spot?~ /me wonders how much work itll be to form the text with the bits swirling around her~

Don't have much to say other than I'm impressed. At first I thought the wallpaper was an official stock image that you rendered, but when I reread the post I realised that it's the other way around. In other words, the wallpaper you designed made me think that it was an official image. It fits in perfectly, well done.

If I had to nitpick, and this is more of a personal preference, it's that there seems to be too much stuff around her chest. I know that it's like that from the render image you used, and it actually looks nice as the glowing swirly thingamajig extends between her hands, but it makes the area around her chest and left armpit kinda messy. Besides, the swirl around that area doesn't have that much glow nor is that shiny, which somewhat weakens its magical feel.

If you don't mind, I made a quick attempt at editing (please note that I didn't, nor will I, claim that it's better than yours as yours is very well done already). I tried to enhance the focus and strengthen the colours while removing parts that in my view were detrimental to the central focus such as the effects on the bottom left side of the original image. I also cleaned her chest and left arm a bit. In lieu of the original foggy thing, I added a meagre folding/shading effect near her left armpit.
public.php

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; :korokke_thanks:

And thanks for the edit as well. Feel free to do so in any future posts I make. I really find it helpful as I'm still learning ^^ It looks much "cleaner/calmer (not sure how to phrase it)" now. Especially the lower left corner. Now that it's gone and I compare with mine, it's an eyesore x3

So am I, though I'm "learning" in the sense of "being far from perfect" instead of "actively trying to improve". I denoised the image a bit, so in a way, I guess I kinda weakened it by making certain details less prominent. Though yes, a less crowded outlook was the goal I had in mind. Yours is nowhere near being an eyesore; I think it fits the overall image of semi-abstraction and all that (plus the fact that the girl's wearing a black hood). I don't think I'd be able to make C4D-esque effects like that either, so kudos on that.

So am I, though I'm "learning" in the sense of "being far from perfect" instead of "actively trying to improve". I denoised the image a bit, so in a way, I guess I kinda weakened it by making certain details less prominent. Though yes, a less crowded outlook was the goal I had in mind. Yours is nowhere near being an eyesore; I think it fits the overall image of semi-abstraction and all that (plus the fact that the girl's wearing a black hood). I don't think I'd be able to make C4D-esque effects like that either, so kudos on that.
Even if it's denoised, it still looks good to me ^^ As for the "C4D-esque effects", there are a few C4Ds in the background x3 I didn't make those myself (wish I could though). Just some Hue adjustment layers and blending it in with Linear Dodge, Subtract etc etc.

...And/me arrived in the world of [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];...:samuraihero:

Here's a few more renders ^^

2v84xmg.png

34e3jh4.png

3477h1s.png

71o45t.png

2edr4g7.png

And here's something slightly different. Art by Tinkle is pretty high up my favorites list.
I decided to edit one of those pictures into something I (personally speaking!) like even more :3

20konjt.jpg

eim6pz.png

As always, constructive criticism, tips and all that stuff is welcome~

Hope you like them ^^

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73570]Vespy the great[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71773]Silver Crystal[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION];

Reactions: Evdokia
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Rio is transparent. But i think that we might need to find another hoster.
tinypics & imgur made jpg the png files over 5mb size and i have to resize all my png files to smaller size so i can upload them :(

Reactions: Evdokia
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Rio is transparent. But i think that we might need to find another hoster.
tinypics & imgur made jpg the png files over 5mb size and i have to resize all my png files to smaller size so i can upload them :(

Yea, I know. I have that too sometimes =/

And here's something slightly different. Art by Tinkle is pretty high up my favorites list.
I decided to edit one of those pictures into something I (personally speaking!) like even more :3

20konjt.jpg

eim6pz.png

As always, constructive criticism, tips and all that stuff is welcome~

Hope you like them ^^
Awesome! By now you probably know I like shiny gleamy colourful stuff, and your edit fits nicely with my tastes. In particular, I like how you did the top left part of the image. The enhanced lighting on her head and the glimmer effects around there are pretty and do a great job to enhance her face. On the other hand, however, I think the enhanced vibrance makes the outer areas of the image―particularly the right side with the cups of tea―look a bit oversaturated. I suppose it'd be better to apply the brightness/vibrance/lighting effects selectively rather than to the entire image, though I'm all too aware that it's easier said than done. All in all, a great piece. :)

EDITED post to avoid double posting. Otherwise a certain Saber will come and kill me in my sleep :scared:

Here's 4 more renders from yours truly :3
All renders are slightly NSFW but none contain nudity

2vrzfoi.png

2hcgs34.png

15ri41z.png

iy1ndd.png

That's all folks~!

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73570]Vespy the great[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71773]Silver Crystal[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION];

Last edited:
SAIKOUUUU!!! :puniko_thumbsup:

I... think that's Urakaze..? But then she looks a little different... I... I don't know... :foreveralone:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down