unownHGSS' Render Gallery

The retardation of your kindness has nothing to do with being a gentleman :P
But what ever makes you happy guess away.

I guess not, but still. If I would compare myself to other dudes I would easily say that I'm far nicer than most others. I'm kinda aiming to become a gentleman so already being a gentleman at 19 years of age would kinda ruin my future plans. I don't think I'm close to becoming a gentleman though, but I have no intentions of not becoming one.

I guess not, but still. If I would compare myself to other dudes I would easily say that I'm far nicer than most others. I'm kinda aiming to become a gentleman so already being a gentleman at 19 years of age would kinda ruin my future plans. I don't think I'm close to becoming a gentleman though, but I have no intentions of not becoming one.
Shoot for the stars my friend, and kill them with kindness.
For it is not an easy path to walk, but it is a rewarding one.

Shoot for the stars my friend, and kill them with kindness.
For it is not an easy path to walk, but it is a rewarding one.

Thanks! I'll just have to become less of a sadist before I continue the path. I got no idéa how I might be able to get rid of it so it might take a while. I've always believed that being nice to others is rewarding, so I thought that it would be a good idéa to take it a step further.

I've been wondering... what do you work with?

Hmm..I don't want to b!tch about it but.. please refrain from turning this thread into a random spam one.
Small talk is fine but try not have actual discussions that are way to off-topic

Thanks ^^

Hmm..I don't want to b!tch about it but.. please refrain from turning this thread into a random spam one.
Small talk is fine but try not have actual discussions that are way to off-topic

Thanks ^^

I guess... sorry for that...

I'm still wondering why none of the renders you made to my signature/avatar is being shown though.

Yea I know, my bad.

I decided a bit too late that it would be nice to keep all the renders.
So..I ended up deleting quite a few after making the signature with it.. :deadsad:

Yea I know, my bad.

I decided a bit too late that it would be nice to keep all the renders.
So..I ended up deleting quite a few after making the signature with it.. :deadsad:

I see... I guess it makes me feel a bit more special then since it will be harder for them to use the same render as my signatures/avatar got/had.

In a way, yes :3

I'll only post the renders if I have used them myself first.
It'd be strange to see 2 of the same signature characters.

I'll only post the renders if I have used them myself first.
It'd be strange to see 2 of the same signature characters.

I still got the Dai-chan render in case I wanna place it somewhere.
Sure, you'll do it as you want to. Yeah, I'll have to agree :/

great collection unown^^

umm...are you taking a request too unown?

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; when i finish with my anzu project i'm putting her on here. it'll be an ASF exclusive lol

Thanks [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] ;

Uhmm..depends on how much free time I have.
And it also depends on the iamge I need to render.

I render using just the Pen tool, so there's a limit on how much I can.
Sometimes the character is much to elaborate to render with the Pen.
I can't seem to figure out how to use Magical Wand tool =/

:goodtea:

cool then^^.....my render is not clean>.<...there are some unneeded part that still there=/..

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] ; I see. If you want, you can send me the render and I'll see if I can remove those unwanted parts?

hmm.....okay...but i need to edit it first, so maybe i'll send it to you tomorrow or wednesday:)

thanks unown^^

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] ; lol, I meant it as in 'no thanks needed' It's my pleasure to help you out :3

I know, I'm such a hypocrite at times >_>

Well, I'm kinda the opposite. I'm pointy when it comes to myself but not if others write something wrong. I just thought it was funny to see someone else fail like I usually do :3 I feel for you, bro! :runhappy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!