Update to the popular Signature of the Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I see. Sounds good.

As for that, it's pretty simple actually. You just have to rememder that the smaller the 'F' number, the blurrier the background. You can further accentuate this by standing a bit further from your subject and zooming in a little.
Putting your subject much further from the background will give a greater blur effect as well. Usually 50mm lenses work perfectly for these type of photos.
Anyway, let's not get off-topic here x3

Yeah i am trying to do so, also about the lens i am using maximum the 24-74 not more after those the image will have to much barrel distortion and running photoshop to fix that the image will lose the sharpness. Even if you use a sharpness filter it will lose the originality. So that's why i am using the 18-24 & 24-74mm with hoya UV filter and hood always.

Anyway, We are going back to the SOTM-like talks :D

Thanks for answering~
I understand :)
Then waiting game continues..:goodtea:

Well i hope some of the global mods will do the job.

Update to the question asked by Dark Angel regarding the winning submission, whoever is hosting can just poke Iggy-sama at the end of the competition after the winner have been elected, he said he should be slightly more free by the end of the year.

Update to the question asked by Dark Angel regarding the winning submission, whoever is hosting can just poke Iggy-sama at the end of the competition after the winner have been elected, he said he should be slightly more free by the end of the year.

are there prizes
ω゚=ノ)ん?

Thank you people!
[MENTION=112354]velka[/MENTION]; there is always an award for the winner check here : Awards Each winner can have one Golden Cup Award from the Awards System of the forum.

Reactions: Evdokia and Hexagon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down