Voting and sign ups for Mafia Games 6

Which theme you vote for and host

• Total voters
『Come on [MENTION=10646]Popcorn-chan[/MENTION], you don't need to kill anyone, you can just become an unfortunate first victim so that someone else doesn't have too ;p』

ahh i never would have let my guard down with sova if anything i would have done him in first >.> puu~

anywayz imma open to try a new mafia thing i spose~ [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION];

Sorry, still not joining ^^

I already resigned myself to Sky doing ecchi stuff to me. Can't avoid it anyway.

Sorry, still not joining ^^

I already resigned myself to Sky doing ecchi stuff to me. Can't avoid it anyway.

yeah but fear gets messages. hundreds of characters long. sky basically writes an H-scene and has you decide what kind of turn it takes hahah

Well, I wait rather on the final finish of the MG6, where I me there after decide shall...:goodtea:~>

『Its awful Unown... Seriously...』

『Nanashi, its basically set that it will be Fear's theme already since Selvaria is lazy/busy and I'm not done with preparations yet...』

『You will definitely regret your decision later Unown... After 15th or so scene... Its still not too late to change your fate... Don't underestimate Sky's ecchiness....』

[MENTION=13039]mimi[/MENTION] [MENTION=18339]Fear[/MENTION] i think you should forward my brother the kind of messages you recieve

『Nooooooo! Popcorn-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! Don't make such rush decisions!!! Hayamaruna!!! Your life shouldn't end this way!!!!!! :dontleave:

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; dai san-man posuto de omedetou degozaru yo...!!!:runhappy:

『NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! POPCORN-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dontleave:

『Nope Infamous, he just said "congrats for 30000 posts"....』

『Hmmm... Now to wait for different people to see mentions and gather...』

I heard that you've gotta be committed to the game until it ends. Sometimes my work becomes a little bit intense, and it tends to make me focus on it like a pitbull on a bone. :evillaugh:

I wish everyone all the fun there is to it, though. :XD:

『Well not really committed to the end you know? Its just that depending on the host you might get mod-killed for inactivity if you don't post anything in the thread for a week or more... And so if its not certain that your job will become intense you won't lose anything by joining. Maybe you would become unable to play till the end, but you will still have fun before that, right?』

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; Not enough time to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.