What have you bought recently?

LOL yaaaaaay:shinies:I didn't actually think you can get it in U.S.

I can find Milka, and ALDI brand German chocolate they sell in the ALDI stores here. They only have the plain milk chocolate Milka chocolate here, they don't sell any other flavors here.

I can find Milka, and ALDI brand German chocolate they sell in the ALDI stores here. They only have the milk chocolate Milka chocolate here, they don't sell any other flavors here.

Fufufufu there's like 30 flavors here:evillaugh:

Fufufufu there's like 30 flavors here:evillaugh:

You are lucky they don't sell any other flavors here :deadsad:, one thing I don't like about the U.S. is that they don't like foreign brands, so it's hard to find anything from Europe unless I find a specialty import shop. They also don't have mezzo mix here, I loved that drink when I was in Germany.

You are lucky they don't sell any other flavors here :deadsad:, one thing I don't like about the U.S. is that they don't like foreign brands, so it's hard to find anything from Europe unless I find a specialty import shop. They also don't have mezzo mix here, I loved that drink when I was in Germany.

Sad.......

Sad.......

sad indeed. I haven't had a Kinder Egg in so long :deadsad: All they sell here is American chocolate like Hersey Bars, and KitKat's which really aren't that good. And the American Fanta is disgusting, the Fanta in Europe is so much better.

sad indeed. I haven't had a Kinder Egg in so long :deadsad: All they sell here is American chocolate like Hersey Bars, and KitKat's which really aren't that good. And the American Fanta is disgusting, the Fanta in Europe is so much better.

Yeah like Fanta Shockata. Do you at least have Schweppes?

Xenosaga II for 5 bucks @ gamestop and Pokemon Y.
unfortunetely I cannot play as much as i want :(
too much to do for university...actually it's 3 a.m. in germany
and I am sitting here posting on A-S instead of do the shit I still gotta do xD

Dark Souls: Prepare to die edition. It's on sale at the moment on Steam for 80% off. :D

Dark Souls: Prepare to die edition. It's on sale at the moment on Steam for 80% off. :D

I know, and I didnt have enough money :(
so i just bought Rush, Home and DLC Quest for 2.50 bucks instead ...
doesnt matter! my current notebook is too shitty for Dark Souls anyway....even Dungeons of Dredmore crashes....
Kurisumasu Sale or New Years Sale is comming anyway....
When i think about it I should rather buy a new mainboard and a new cpu so that my stationary computer starts working again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ravia desdemona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello sir im just wonderin if ye also going to add

とある女騎士の分裂日常

by 一兵卒?
fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks