What is your favorite manga?

So far, I'd say ÜbelBlatt. It used the heroic fantasy context in a really good way and the story, even if predictable, is quite well orchestrated (IMO at least ^^").

Right now it's Hayate no Gotoku!, but from what I've heard, which still seems likely to happen, It'll probably drop once it ends.

Others I'm really enjoying in my favorites:
Arata Kangatari
Mahou Sensei Negima!
Saki
Kagerou Days

Probably Fullmetal Alchemist , Great teacher onizuka ,. These two are so creative, have an amazing storyline, way original, and is dangerously addictive !!! :P

Right now im loving Nanatsu no Taizai best shounen adventure since like the early dragonball days but not nearly over powered

My favorite manga is Ane Doki! From the creators of Ichigo 100%.

(The story is about a boy who.....ah forget! Just read it. hahaha lol. XD)

Anything by Matsuri Hino (mainly Vampire Knight) or Kanan Minami (Rhapsody in Heaven, Kyoi wo Koi Hajimemasu etc) will be my all time favourites! Currently loving a lot of Shoujo/Smut, such a bad guilty pleasure O/////O!

My favorite manga will be Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai, Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid, Baby Step.

I just loved death note beyond imagination but at the moment i like future diary , pandora hearts and kokoro connect .
Nothing more ...

Mines definitely got to be The breaker/The breaker; new waves.

I love the action/romance/relationships this manga(manwha) has shown me :3

ahhhaha.... i can see from your avi... its sad she must die.... :sowwy:

if u mean Chelsea, yeah she's dead; if u mean Akame, i don't think so 'cause she's the mc....but prolly Mein gonna die ;_;

Wagatsuma ore no youme, naruto, one piece, kuroko no basket

dunno why i dislike naruto and one piece....currently I read kuroko no basket

>Wagatsuma ore no youme

gonna check this manga out later

if u mean Chelsea, yeah she's dead; if u mean Akame, i don't think so 'cause she's the mc....but prolly Mein gonna die ;_;

dunno why i dislike naruto and one piece....currently I read kuroko no basket

>Wagatsuma ore no youme

gonna check this manga out later

akame is the heroine... and strongest in nightcrawler i gues.. for now...>,<

yeah.. she will die before telling her feeling i gues... :deadsad: NUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

i wonder how they will defeat ice woman.. who was it.. archede???

wagatsuma is school girls/boy manga.. with good comedy.. ahahaha..

akame is the heroine... and strongest in nightcrawler i gues.. for now...>,<

that's right

yeah.. she will die before telling her feeling i gues... :deadsad: NUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
I've that feeling that this will happen since the leader of the path of salvation(?) (i don't remember the name of that religion) said "Please treasure this moment you two have been blessed by God" to both of them, Tatsumi and Mein

i wonder how they will defeat ice woman.. who was it.. archede???

yeah her name is Esdese, i think Najenda will fight Esdese, and prolly Najenda gonna die, but this may weaken Esdese. So Akame will beat Esdese, of course after a power up

wagatsuma is school girls/boy manga.. with good comedy.. ahahaha..

seems interesting...bookmarked, currently I'm reading Otomari Honey and Kimi wa midara na boku no joou ( seriously I can't stop laughing when i read this manga)

owo.. both of them..?? i will try read that... ahhh that boku no kanojo i have read it.. ahhaha..
preety tsundere... =w=

esdese.. ah... well tatsumi is the key to beat esdese... its very cute see esdese react when with tatsumi.... arghhhhhh.........

if you want rage quit with ecchi... go watch minamoto-kun monogatari....

>i will try read that
ch 39 pag 18

> its very cute see esdese react when with tatsumi

hnnggg agreed....

>go watch minamoto-kun monogatari

already watching lol...too many chapters just to have sex with one girl and then byebye minamoto kun

yehhh rage quit.. in the end of chapter... i just want the aunt..... stupid minamoto... cant see the pearl.. T__T

^ lol..well at least he had his first time, while others did nothing (for instance rito yuuki)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!