Who would win?

Spartacus for pure epicness and godlike abs. Sure you can control an army but it takes a man to (add something here I can't find an analogy)

Triangle Head Vs. Albert Wesker

"You can control and army, but it takes a man to look like that army."

Albert Wesker...Looks good with shades on.

Grimm's Fairy Tails vs. Lewis Caroll

Lewis Caroll (ALIIIIICE)

Predator vs Xenomorph (the official name of the aliens apparently)

Xenomorph ('cause they fight in groups (pussies!))

Optimus Prime vs Mazinger Z

Mazinger Z (come on, rocket punch, laser eyes, everything on him's a weapon)

The Lion Voltron or Vehicle Voltron (Argh seriously, does it NEED 15 pieces?)

Seriously MAzinger Z over Prime? I don't know....(Prime is so much more advanced)
Lion Voltron (his just gonna eat 1 little ship of the other voltron and that's it! fight's over!)

How about this EPIC battle: GOKU vs SEIYA or TENMA whatever.... (keep in mind that zeiya's power is to resist everything!)

Goku...He's the freakin' hero of the show!

Sam Spade vs. Sherlock Holmes?

Sam who? I'll pick opium smoking, drug junky 18th century British detective anytime - Sherlock Holmes. Plus he got a doctor to help him around.

Jack O'neil(Richard Dean Anderson) vs MacGyver(Richard Dean Anderson)

The Good Guy win. :P

Supermarine Spitfire vs Hawker Hurricane (both British WW2 fighters)

I don't know Supermarine spitfire maybe? (his name is cooler!)

The Hulk vs Superman and the entire league of justice (except for batman 'cause he really could kick his ass)

I say Superman. Hulk is technically someone that have tantrum problem.
Every time he get mad/pain/emo, he turn green. Can't win with brute alone, you need brain as well.

Samurai vs Medieval Knight

You cant say that about the Hulk and superman was too sentimental (pussy) and Hulk invinsible he almost killed Thor, come on! no one has done that!

Of course Samurai (they have the discipline!)

If we're following the laws of anime, the shinobi. Laws of our world, ALSO, the shinobi. (Freakin A)

Gatchaman VERSUS Power Rangers(original versions)

MA12, The T90 had only 5 speeds: Forward slow, reverse, reverse x2 reverse x3 and turbo reverse. :@

M11911 .45 vs. SIG Sauer P226

Swordmen, coz when they manage to get close to the spear men, those guys ain't got a chance, unless those spear men are the Spartans. Auh! Auh! Auh!
Leonidas: "Tonight we dine in Hell, but for now, we breakfast at Waffle House!"

300 Spartans vs John-117(Master Chief)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.