Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; what is Character1? Also nice goods you got! I like the last one.

/me ejects unown =\

It's an event held together with Comic1 at Tokyo Big Sight. Comic1 is like a smaller cousin of Comiket. I don't think many people from overseas know about it because it's just a single-day event, but I'm already in Tokyo so yeah.

That girl is Tsukiyono Yuna from Natsuiro Koi Uta.

/me ejects unown =\

It's an event held together with Comic1 at Tokyo Big Sight. Comic1 is like a smaller cousin of Comiket. I don't think many people from overseas know about it because it's just a single-day event, but I'm already in Tokyo so yeah.

That girl is Tsukiyono Yuna from Natsuiro Koi Uta.

Oh I see. Did you take a trip to japan?

/me steals Tsukiyono Yuna

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; since you liked my black polished nails here's a photo of me lolz, at least see how edgy your nee-chan is xD
5qFxjhUyo.jpg

awwwwwwww that's one hot lady here :bliss: Nee-channnnn <3

Went to the annual AnimeCon over here last weekend. Bought some random stuff like snacks and sake to try but here are the best purchases :3

11w7h5j.jpg

317cpxh.jpg

25reccz.jpg

a1pp8w.jpg

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION];

Reactions: Leggy
Went to the annual AnimeCon over here last weekend. Bought some random stuff like snacks and sake to try but here are the best purchases :3

11w7h5j.jpg

317cpxh.jpg

25reccz.jpg

a1pp8w.jpg

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION];

Nice loot! /me steals Pantsu shirt

where is Kasugano Sora from?

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; /me tackles
I'm not :P
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; /me tackles too. MY LOOT
She's from Yosuga no Sora. Still waiting for the VN to be translated.
The anime itself is borderline hentai to be honest (intercourse and all, private parts just not in view). 4 girls, 4 different story arcs.

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; dat mousepad tho.. Arty no ecchi! xD

Looks nice though ^^

Excuses... I have a hard time believing you, you closet pervert >_>

I mean, one could tell the difference in terms of just straight up perverseness, do I have a half naked girl pressing her breast together as avatar and signature?? :L

I mean, one could tell the difference in terms of just straight up perverseness, do I have a half naked girl pressing her breast together as avatar and signature?? :L

We're not talking about my signature her, but you poor Moka mousepad ¬_¬

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ155505? Thank you so much!