[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [150626][BLACK PACKAGE TRY] Gated Community [908M]

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
Gated Community

Brand:BLACK PACKAGE TRY
Product Price:¥8,800 (Inc-Tax ¥9,504)
Release Date:2015/06/26
Gerne:ADV
CG Artist:天野雨乃
Scenario Writer:DONOVAN
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=853898
http://www.blackpackage.co.jp/products/j02/index.php
Game Provider:Bought by 2DJGAME, Please do not re-upload!

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5253A1BF45005E4C51B6E8056F7719242B759276
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...y]-gated-community-[908m]-407367/#post2112000

Last edited:
I can't run it, always crashing after double click. is that normal ?

Last edited:
I can't run it, always crashing after double click. is that normal ?

Are you using Windows 10 by any chance? I am and I'm running into issues as well. Every so often the window flickers black like its transitioning, and almost every time there's a legit transition scene, everything gets stuck from background, characters, and text. BGM and voice keeps working fine but everything else is basically frozen and I have to shut down the process in the task manager.

okay, I found out.
Firstly, the setup file is invisible for an unknown reason. Then you have to double click "SETUP" directly from the rar. file when you are about to extract. Make sure to turn off your antivirus because it's gonna detect a virus and won't let you launch the setup file.
Once you get this step, then just install and enjoy after that ;)

@ssj4815
Nop I am a Wind8.1 user so don't get this kind of issue at the moment. But maybe it's due to the fact it's a DL version of the game or something.

Reactions: HV3
Glad you got it working! I'm gonna test it in Windows 7 in a virtual machine, see if 10 might have something to do with my issue.

Installed and played in a W7 Ultimate Machine with no problems whatsoever.

okay, I found out.
Firstly, the setup file is invisible for an unknown reason. Then you have to double click "SETUP" directly from the rar. file when you are about to extract. Make sure to turn off your antivirus because it's gonna detect a virus and won't let you launch the setup file.
Once you get this step, then just install and enjoy after that ;)

@ssj4815
Nop I am a Wind8.1 user so don't get this kind of issue at the moment. But maybe it's due to the fact it's a DL version of the game or something.

I have an Antivirus (Windows Security Essentials) and an Anti-Malware (MalwareBytes) program in this machine (Both working at the same time), and again, did not have any problems...

Last edited:
I have avast and each Time I lauch the setup file it blocks it and says the file is risky, blablabla.
I turned it off because All of use trust Flo files, so I gave the solution above for people that are knowing the same issue I got.

For some reason, i cant unlock scenes for the dark skinned lady, i followed all of it but the choices werent there. For the 1st ending, 4th part. Where i chose
1)特に何も聞こえない。気のせいだったと思い直す
2)そのまま見送る
3)ゲートに警備員がいるのに不審者も居ないだろう
4)そういえばトレーニングウェアを洗濯していた…
5)マニーシャの誘いを受け休んでいく (this choice doesnt appear)

instead
5) 学生の言葉だと受け流す OR 思わず感情的に答えてしまう

I also received some weird error about xxx.jpg and xxx.jpg. I believe those last 2 scenes i cant unlock are missing or something's wrong.

For some reason, i cant unlock scenes for the dark skinned lady, i followed all of it but the choices werent there. For the 1st ending, 4th part. Where i chose
1)特に何も聞こえない。気のせいだったと思い直す
2)そのまま見送る
3)ゲートに警備員がいるのに不審者も居ないだろう
4)そういえばトレーニングウェアを洗濯していた…
5)マニーシャの誘いを受け休んでいく (this choice doesnt appear)

instead
5) 学生の言葉だと受け流す OR 思わず感情的に答えてしまう

I also received some weird error about xxx.jpg and xxx.jpg. I believe those last 2 scenes i cant unlock are missing or something's wrong.

Yeah walkthru is full of errors after first 4 selection it goes bonkers. How to get dark skinned lady cg select first three selection that you don't see girls get fucked fourth is dark skinned girl select so you see her fucked. Then it is night your character looking email select dont watch your wife get fucked. Next morning when your character is doing job outside dark girl comes to talk to you select lower option to follow her house. Do this always when you see dark skinned girl coming to speak to you and always don't watch email at home (you get ending watching your wife get fucked so you don't see all the character cg). You can also use back command to get in previous selection if you choose wrong option.

For the first 3 i chose those without them getting fucked. then the 4th one is トレーニングルームに明かりが着いている事に気づく. But then there's no email selection to choose. As what came next is still the pink haired girl with 5) 学生の言葉だと受け流す OR 思わず感情的に答えてしまう choices...and i rejected her and go all the way but still nothing......

For the first 3 i chose those without them getting fucked. then the 4th one is トレーニングルームに明かりが着いている事に気づく. But then there's no email selection to choose. As what came next is still the pink haired girl with 5) 学生の言葉だと受け流す OR 思わず感情的に答えてしまう choices...and i rejected her and go all the way but still nothing......

Here is correct order of selection (from the first)
1 upper
2 lower
3 upper
4 lower (dark skinned chick get fucked first time)
5 upper (pink chick rejection)
6 upper (don't watch wife get fucked)
7 lower (dark chick comes to talk to you follow her home)
8 upper (back home again dont watch email)
9 lower (pink chick again rejected)
10 lower (go to swimming hall fuck dark chick)
11 upper (email again dont watch)
12 upper (follow dark chick home)
Some of cg require different selections try different variations

1 upper = fuck scene...(contradict with what u said earlier 1st time)
2 lower = again fuck scene (contradicted with what u said earlier 1st time)
3 upper (pink haired chick scene)
4 if upper (dark skinned lady got fucked) if lower (ntg happens, but contradict with what you said 2nd time)

Are our version different or what, why the choices seem different?

btw, i cant unlocked the last 2 scenes of dark skinned lady when u select "map". Because as i followed the walkthrough, the choices didnt appear at all as aforementioned. Other scenes are all unlocked.

anyone else having problem unlocking the last 2 scene of dark skinned lady? seems to me like it's bugged / error or some images are missing....

Last edited:
1 upper = fuck scene...(contradict with what u said earlier 1st time)
2 lower = again fuck scene (contradicted with what u said earlier 1st time)
3 upper (pink haired chick scene)
4 if upper (dark skinned lady got fucked) if lower (ntg happens, but contradict with what you said 2nd time)

Are our version different or what, why the choices seem different?

btw, i cant unlocked the last 2 scenes of dark skinned lady when u select "map". Because as i followed the walkthrough, the choices didnt appear at all as aforementioned. Other scenes are all unlocked.

anyone else having problem unlocking the last 2 scene of dark skinned lady? seems to me like it's bugged / error or some images are missing....

It is really strange that you got different scenes with same selection. I tested dark chick route again (there is error what i wrote earlier). Selection is also confusing mouse and keyboard work differently i dont know is white text or green text which use choose.

These are GREEN text
1 upper (non fuck) (which ever option in your version gives non h-scene)
2 lower (non fuck)
3 upper (non fuck)
4 upper (non fuck)
5 lower (now the dark chick comes instead of pink chick) continue from this on you should get all dark chick cg...

Last edited:
Reactions: bujinkai
Herp derp i got to see the walkthru again and it is white selection with mouse not Green ( i was using keyboard selecting with arrow keys Green text which is wrong because mouse click selects white text). so my all instrutions are reversed. Walkthru works fine (atleast end4 got just fine).

Reactions: bujinkai
It is really strange that you got different scenes with same selection. I tested dark chick route again (there is error what i wrote earlier). Selection is also confusing mouse and keyboard work differently i dont know is white text or green text which use choose.

These are GREEN text
1 upper (non fuck) (which ever option in your version gives non h-scene)
2 lower (non fuck)
3 upper (non fuck)
4 upper (non fuck)
5 lower (now the dark chick comes instead of pink chick) continue from this on you should get all dark chick cg...

if i do this in reverse....i got all scenes! thanks sexy man! the walkthru is either wrong or it's confusing for most right handed side of END 1 that unlocks the dark skinned lady.

To clarify walkthru confusion. In game use your mouse to click option which you are about to choose. Text under your mouse pointer is WHITE and text of another option is GREEN (and these colors change places if you hover your mouse pointer to different selection). WHITE is option are using and GREEN is not used (i used keyboard arrow keys and i assumed that green is option i am using so all choices were wrong when i followed walkthru).

its 5 years old why would it work....

edit:
but if you really want it checkout the direct download, looks like the Rapidgator links still work AFTER 5 years... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please reupload RJ264706? thx
dornhog wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi Nihonjaki90, if at all possible, could you reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/posts/6236814
Thanks so much
carlwangsg wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please update
✨Shine✨[ちなころ/えるふ茶園][JA/EN/ZH]極限改変・魔法少女ミスティックルーンver.0.3.0β
to ver.0.4.0β?

Thanks.