Status
Not open for further replies.
『Decided to play Sengoku Hime since system looked interesting~ As for reason... Nantonaku~』
Naruhodo... Maa, ore mo hitotsu de ano ge-mu wa asonde hoshikatta kedo, daga, zan'nen wa ga PC ni anmari shipe-su ga naiatta no... Dewa, mo ii kara...:goodtea:

:bored:
zOVppXA.gif

『The first game that I'm playing is only 1.5GB so not that much really. The strategy part is fun but kinda difficult to understand at first since there were no tutorials :/』

I'm free for the next hour!!!!!

I guess I'll just have to hug you the entire time then!
:puniko_happy:

:nekopara_hug:

...AAAH!!!:surprised: :sigh: And I did thought that we (I better said...) than first place standing, instead of this... Now am I sad...:sowwy:

It's okay, don't be sad.
:nekopara_patpat:

Byes jezzie shi and shin~

Bye Samy! Have a good class!
:korokke_funya:

Hello [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION], [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION], and [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]!

More important?
:puniko_confused:
No, I like money so I can pay my bills.

Ahh... But before I an bullet in head hunting will because of my big mistake earlier (About you), would I still from you than last ask if it not a big bother makes, okay? - Well, in which relation is for you money important - to 50:50 maybe...>_>?

Ah, I see is fine then, and oh... Well, indeed. You'll again with an year older, where then...:goodtea:

『Damn it Chosokabe Motochika! You were a trap! And I spent so much time trying to prevent you from committing a seppuku! >_>』

Hmm... And what should I mean about this screenshot - Maybe the old look of ASF; The questioning for a position than Uploader, Or because of the old u'name.... Ahhh... Dunno more....:reallyconfused:

Hmm... And what should I mean about this screenshot - Maybe the old look of ASF; The questioning for a position than Uploader, Or because of the old u'name.... Ahhh... Dunno more....:reallyconfused:

bah i mean it brings back memories :P i saved that screen shot from when i made an account here o3o

:hi: [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION] ;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]