Status
Not open for further replies.
:puniko_despair: stupid computer!

/me finally crawls in...good afternoon LPW!

:nekopara_cheer:

Nope, snuggling and hugging is fine. ^///^

It's normal for people to feel uncomfortable speaking with us on LPW lel

You are moving? Sounds like a hassle. Hope your new place will be nice.

:puniko_nervous:
Oh good! /me hugs and snuggles [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]!

I hate packing, but the new place is much nicer.

Well, g'evening people...:borded:

Edit:

Okay, then differently...

The 50:50 relation should you in % imagine - Well, 50%-50%. Means: That 50% for friends/us and 50% for money, but this is just a sample, I'm more on your rating interested.

Well, I hope that this now for your clearer is...:goodtea:

Ratio, hmmm. Money is a means of necessity, and survival...meaning I need it to eat and live. Also, mind you being a female, I like to really nice things, also I love to shop, and have an expensive hobby of traveling; however, I wouldn't put it 50:50 more like 75-85% myself/friends and 15-25% for money.

I get paid pretty well for working at home; nevertheless, I still have to work twice as hard as my co-worker (who goes into an office) to keep my job. So, even if I hate the conference calls, my VPs and execs trust me. There is nobody in the company that can do what I do, and they know that. So, I will do everything in my ability to never let them doubt my ability because they think highly of my skills, ability and knowledge I bring to the company.

/me peeks in and continues plotting~

/me glomps Samy! How are you?

passing by

/me tackles Ana...how is my spamming friend today?

Good afternoon jezzie~ Computer problems?..
/me glomps jezzie~
Just added random things around my mg..~

Reactions: Jezebel
Ratio, hmmm. Money is a means of necessity, and survival...meaning I need it to eat and live. Also, mind you being a female, I like to really nice things, also I love to shop, and have an expensive hobby of traveling; however, I wouldn't put it 50:50 more like 75-85% myself/friends and 15-25% for money.

I get paid pretty well for working at home; nevertheless, I still have to work twice as hard as my co-worker (who goes into an office) to keep my job. So, even if I hate the conference calls, my VPs and execs trust me. There is nobody in the company that can do what I do, and they know that. So, I will do everything in my ability to never let them doubt my ability because they think highly of my skills, ability and knowledge I bring to the company.

Hmm... Me is indeed as well aware the a bit high valued hobbies of you girls (I've only two sisters (Big/Little)...., and yes, I knew that you a beloved ally are, where you us because of money-devil not betray would...!!!:runhappy:

And of course, you're the female version of Superman: Where all handle can - in job and in private life...:samuraihero:

Edit: Oh I see... Not just at me acts the PC like a ass...>_>

Good afternoon jezzie~ Computer problems?..
/me glomps jezzie~
Just added random things around my mg..~

Yup, my computer didn't want to start...blank screen. When I tried to fix the problem, it kept running, running...eventually got it going again. This computer isn't meant to play all the PC otome/otoge/BL games I've installed and uninstalled. It's time for an upgrade with a faster processor.

heya jeezy. How's it goin'?

With the exception of computer issues, going well. How was your day?

Hey Sammy.

Jeezy> Been a chill day... I started listening to hardstyle again.. Forgot how good it actually is. I would invite u for a skype session but I gotta leave for the club in like 20 mins

Oh O.o Hmm.. so its the games.. xD Oldish computer? O.o

Technology/computers always changes, but when I bought this computer it was just meant to handle documents, spreadsheets etc...not computer games. Plus, my WiFi keeps dropping with the wireless adapter needing to be reset all the time which happens when I have too many internet windows open.

Hello Sky!

Jeezy> Been a chill day... I started listening to hardstyle again.. Forgot how good it actually is. I would invite u for a skype session but I gotta leave for the club in like 20 mins

No worries, maybe later. Have fun at the club.

Hellos sky~

Ahh... so it was meant for other things.. =w= Do you make your own computer? xD

Did me always wondered how Jez's workplace in home look out can...

...Maybe so (Girlish)...
tumblr_mewnle8dbB1rhwbx1o1_500.gif

...or so (Lonely)...
gifs12.gif

...:reallyconfused:

Oh, o-kaeri Kyoudai...:goodtea:

Edit: Oh, I see that Hide finally again reborn is - Welcome back...:runhappy:

Hellos sky~

Ahh... so it was meant for other things.. =w= Do you make your own computer? xD

I wish I could, but I'm not that technical to build my own computer. How about you?

Did me always wondered how Jez's workplace in home look out can...

...Maybe so (Girlish)...
tumblr_mewnle8dbB1rhwbx1o1_500.gif

...or so (Lonely)...
gifs12.gif

...:reallyconfused:

Neither...during work, I have two laptops (work and personal) in front of me in my living room. Plus, I have a wonderful view overlooking San Francisco and East Bay (Oakland), which is calming especially when I'm in a bad mood. Otherwise, I sit in my living room with my laptop.

Hello Hide and Sova!

Neither...during work, I have two laptops (work and personal) in front of me in my living room. Plus, I have a wonderful view overlooking San Francisco and East Bay (Oakland), which is calming especially when I'm in a bad mood. Otherwise, I sit in my living room with my laptop.

Ahaa... It sounds nice...:goodtea:

Edit: This can maybe your (annoying) co-worker be, or?
tumblr_n9ugz2zMq71r650nko1_500.gif

...And this probably your boss...^_^
AnimeComputerAMD%5B1%5D.jpg

I dont know enough about computers to get anything done xD

Hmm... Sf is too big to run around calling out jezzie x3

Ahaa... It sounds nice...:goodtea:

Edit: This can maybe your (annoying) co-worker be, or?
tumblr_n9ugz2zMq71r650nko1_500.gif

...And this probably your boss...^_^
AnimeComputerAMD%5B1%5D.jpg

My co-worker is male.

:gokiko_blush:
I wish my boss was as ikemen as this guy, sadly he's not.

I dont know enough about computers to get anything done xD

Hmm... Sf is too big to run around calling out jezzie x3

SF is too big, plus I'm sure in this city there's a lot of Jezzie. But if you did then I would know it's SAMY!:puniko_happy:

Oh! You knew Fleet Week was last week, right? Well, it was and normally they fly around all over the SF. Because I'm moving to your city very soon I wanted to at least see them. But this year I didn't hear them as much as I normally do, I even when I went to roof of my apartment and barely saw them.
:puniko_unhappy:

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
Lol xD All the random people that might respond...~ Should be easier to just wait till you move to daly city~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!