Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; Not wet anymore. It's alright. :gakuran_blush:

But it's kinda of cold.. so.. I need your warmth.

I just stumbled over The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. Interesting stuff.

Not a happy camper. Today, the Lions are playing like... well... like the Lions. :korokke_nekobeam:

Ehh... Welcome Leg, well how I see... Are you fire and flame right now...:goodtea:

『Good night and mad dreams Pichu...』

『Yo Leggy...』

『Hmmmm... To break allience with Amago house and just attack on my own or to wait while they break it on their own and just increase my army...』

『Hmmmm... To break allience with Amago house and just attack on my own or to wait while they break it on their own and just increase my army...』

Make it after snake art, then you get it...:goodtea:

Hey Jez, I can me on a quote of you here remember: Where written have that you more female visitors in/on LPW want... - In this case should you in the Otome-world/section quiet say there them, that they any time in other sections welcome are. Because you shouldn't of us discrimnated feel, okay?...:goodtea:

Sorry, did I discriminate against you guys? Oh I get it, you want me to mention LPW on the Otome Forums.

Speaking of...I haven't seen [MENTION=73007]Langesha[/MENTION] in LPW for quite some time.

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; Not wet anymore. It's alright. :gakuran_blush:

But it's kinda of cold.. so.. I need your warmth.

/me snuggles and wraps my arms around Shiki to keep him warm ... better?

It's pretty late for me now, so good night to all :bye:

Good night Pichu

Not a happy camper. Today, the Lions are playing like... well... like the Lions. :korokke_nekobeam:

Good luck in sports watching

Hello luvs

Good evening Monjster!

『Nuuuu... I really want to just betray Amago house and launch a large-scale assault on their territory from their back but then I will lose glory points that are needed for true ending :/』

OMG!!! The Lions WIN!!!

With 5 minutes left, the Saints are winning comfortably by 13 points. They've led all the way. Then the Lions come to life!

Stafford throws a long touchdown pass. On the next series, Lions pick off Drew Brees, and run it back inside the 20.

With less than 2 minutes left, Stafford thrown another touchdown pass, and for the first time in the game, the lions have a 1 point lead!

The Lions defense takes over, and shuts down the powerful Saints offense for the win!

Lions 24 - Saints 23

Lions WIN!!!

:chuuni_yay::korokke_go::gokiko_yay:

Life is good! :megane_coffee:

Sorry, did I discriminate against you guys? **Oh I get it, you want me to mention LPW on the Otome Forums.

Speaking of...I haven't seen in LPW for quite some time.

No.

** And it was meant: Because I've somehow the feeling that you girls somehow the feeling have, that you at the other sections not welcome be (What this not true is!), where at your imagination imagined will that ASF [Only boys!] is... - But this is bullshit, you're of course welcome at other sections, and this not since now but since ever. Well, did you understood my opinion...?:goodtea:

/me rolls around wondering if there is a need for translator...

『Nuuuu... I really want to just betray Amago house and launch a large-scale assault on their territory from their back but then I will lose glory points that are needed for true ending :/』

Well, let her this job for you make, where then later you the controll take over...:goodtea:

Edit: [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; G'gratulation to your team^_^!

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Thanks Shi, it was a heckuva game!

『Humu... I see... So you are suggesting to just leave conquering east to Amago house and then when they finish conquering, attack when their troops are already weakened and snatch all their territories easily?:goodtea:

『Humu... I see... So you are suggesting to just leave conquering east to Amago house and then when they finish conquering, attack when their troops are already weakened and snatch all their territories easily?:goodtea:

Yep. Easy not?:goodtea:

No.

** And it was meant: Because I've somehow the feeling that you girls somehow the feeling have, that you at the other sections not welcome be (What this not true is!), where at your imagination imagined will that ASF [Only boys!] is... - But this is bullshit, you're of course welcome at other sections, and this not since now but since ever. Well, did you understood my opinion...?:goodtea:

Sorry sorry...I think I understand. You see, most female/girls interested in otome/otoge/BL games only go to the section where they can download the games and only discuss these games...they're not interested in spamming. But if they have other interests like language, art, music, etc...then they will venture out to check other forums; otherwise, there is no reason for them to go elsewhere.

The only reason why I ventured out of the otome/otoge/BL forums was out of curiosity, then I found spamming very amusing, but it was [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION] who mentioned LPW to me. Although, LPW is in it's own world, and mostly(with the exception of Rena and Saki) is mostly guys. However, it took me about a month to get used to the conversation in LPW, and how everyone talks to each other before I felt comfortable.

Don't worry, I know ASF is not only guys...

And thus I became the leader of the Companions!

:nekopara_confused: companion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!