Status
Not open for further replies.
Right...I should've guessed Jezzy-chan might not like me talking about that in the LPW...anyway parfait!
V5xNf91.gif

Yummy, right after running too...I'll need to run again soon.

/me steals all of shins food for stealing pantsu and making them into a flag

How far did you run?

I run four days a week, but three of the four days only four miles and the fourth day three miles. Plus, I live on a hill, so in order to get home I need to run up the hill.

If I didn't run I would drive everyone around me crazy by being grouchy.

Well I did say I made parfaits for after the bath...I mean that thing you don't want me to talk about in public...I'm bad at this...

Shin! I know you did...but you know what happens when you go too far (aka massage).

/me steals all of shins food for stealing pantsu and making them into a flag

/me ate the food already and distracts sky-nee with shimapan.
fmAGnM0.jpg

I run four days a week, but three of the four days only four miles and the fourth day three miles. Plus, I live on a hill, so in order to get home I need to run up the hill.

If I didn't run I would drive everyone around me crazy by being grouchy.

Shin! I know you did...but you know what happens when you go too far (aka massage).
Only four....

Oh yea...that did get out of hand didn't it...I WILL DO BETTER!
/me gives Jezzy-chan some brownies as recompense.

『I suggest you just give up Vespy... It'll become history in just few ks of spam and everyone will eventually return to just spamming in LPW I think xD』

『Soun, you fool... This is why you don't put your shogun in the front lines unless you are 100% sure of your victory...』

『Masaki (ex-Hojo) house's morale is all over the place... Shouldn't be that hard to just bribe remaining officers to join me... Oh, I see an angry Fuuma on the horizon, hello there~』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779