Status
Not open for further replies.
<- Nice person with free time, i can make one if you want [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION];

<- Nice person with free time, i can make one if you want [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION];
『No no no no no no no no no no and 1 more no... I'll never get satisfied with a set unless I make it myself... I can never imagine anyone except for myself being able to put my madness into the set anyway...』

You maybe want to make one for me [MENTION=96182]Malicent[/MENTION]; ?

『There is also my pride as set maker that makes me not want to wear sets made by other people...』

[MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION]; Send me image, size and text in a PM. [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; Well as i said, no problem : )

Malicent> Sorry, but right now I am too lazy... Maybe some other time lol

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; You know how to make gifs from videos? [MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION]; Ready when you are... : )

Send me image, size and text in a PM.
Well, because of business I can't for the moment a set for him make, but I can you his taste tell: Well, you can him almost all kind of set make, just except no hentai or ecchi-type set (He doesn't like them!) - But if ecchi type then in a very light version....:goodtea:

Happiness Charge PreCure is really kicking into high gear!

With 12 episodes left, the bad guys are starting to bring out the big guns! Let's hope PreCure can cope with the latest development.

And I suspect
Oresky may soon defect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts