Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=73570]Vespy the great[/MENTION] ~ I haven't forgotten about you...I need to step away for a couple of hours.

I'm anticipating Jezzy-chan's needs! Our brain waves must be syncing!
:puniko_happy:

You are, and I thank you!
:korokke_twins:

/me steps away for a couple of hours ...

Reactions: Jezebel
I'm right here, not running away, trying to make the only person I've been naughty with take responsibility!

i've never gotten naughty with you!!! the closest to that we've ever gotten was that one time when you were getting me drunk. it would have been a nice night if i wasn't blacked out the whole time.............wait......... i knew it was weird that you weren't drinking with me!!! you tricked me you bastard!!! :runaway:

i've never gotten naughty with you!!! the closest to that we've ever gotten was that one time when you were getting me drunk. it would have been a nice night if i wasn't blacked out the whole time.............wait......... i knew it was weird that you weren't drinking with me!!! you tricked me you bastard!!! :runaway:
Nee-chan was naughty and is trying to blame it on me by blaming alcohol!?!?
:chuuni_guhehe:
Nee-chan's deviousness to avoid responsibility knows no bounds!

what are you talking about?!? i'd love to have children, truly, but not one that's the product of incestuous rape :foreveralone:

what are you talking about?!? i'd love to have children, truly, but not one that's the product of incestuous rape :foreveralone:
What!? But nee-chan was the one who... I thought I trusted you! That you would do such a thing to me!
:chuuni_bwaaah:

This episode of Face Off was fun. Two of the contestants I expected to get to the finale did.

Strange is synonymous with LPW...today we have the japanese and their memes to thank.
5UD5nNK.png

I never said I wanted to be....:sowwy:

:megane_study:
...though the spawn and me and nee-chan could have some interesting traits that may need further study...:gotidea:

Just saw this cute trick on a rerun of The Carbonaro Effect!

:laughpanda:

Testing makes it sound like I'm going to be injecting weird things into it...not really what I meant by study...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread