Status
Not open for further replies.
/me stops in for a quick visit...to much to do today!

:puniko_hi: :puniko_happy: :puniko_bye:

Dis birthday~ :goodtea:

Happy Birthday Hide!

/me gets preparations for a Hide's party...
20eb6202b9d42d6cf1d5d846e68fa232.gif

WkyUR.jpg

I want to do this with someone one day ;_;

Checkmate, I have hopes for you.

Anyway have a good birthday hide and enjoy the fancy pantsu!

I'm off for the land of work.
:korokke_bye:
1hbvyro.jpg

Have a nice day at work!

Reactions: Hideki
there's a HUGE difference between texas chili and new mexico chili. texas chili is mostly considered a dish. new mexico chili is something you add to pretty much any food you want. also, in new mexico, we work on making it hotter through science. not genetically modified, but bred to be hotter.

In Texas, they breed their chili to gila monsters and scorpions to make it hotter.

:gokiko_aha:

Thanks for the new Halloween set [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];

O-kaeri wa ga kyoudai...^_^!

And...
WkyUR.jpg

I want to do this with someone one day ;_;

Don't let you yourself so punish, you'll sure sometime this event get - You've just some time in park with the bike drive, where then will sure a maid behind you jump up...:goodtea:

Hey Kyoudai, did you already an inspiration for your upcoming set get...?:goodtea:

『Nope, stepped on a landmine and thinking whether to panic or not atm...:donefor:

『Ah well, no meaning in being bothered by it... Guess I'll just watch new F/SN UBW episode... Laters~』

Ah well, if you so saying...>_> Anyway, enjoy the anime-time Kyoudai, mata ne...:goodtea:

『Its a single and not double episode this time :/』

Yeah, did as well thought that also this time in double edition appears, but somehow is it good so... Because if they constantly in double edition give had (If they after the F/Z sample gone were, that in 25 eps is), then had sure my HDD heavily sucked...:goodtea:

:lol: nah

Tomorrow i am traveling!

I also went and made an Internet On The Go Connection for 3G/4G/LTE networks from vodafone so i can have internet also in my car ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン