Status
Not open for further replies.
dis......disowned?!?
giphy.gif

i-i failed...i rarely fail this badly....but the bed was so comfortable.....everytime i went to get up the words "five more minutes..." flashed through my head and in the end....ohhh thats 4-5 hours of free time wasted on sleeping! i would have woken up soon enough if i had just gotten up! kissa~~!

/me walks into LPW ... good morning!

:puniko_confused: nobody here

/me leaves to spam elsewhere!

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; Hey, it was late so I went to sleep. I am okey, went to the theatre last night. How about u?

Theater sounds nice. Did you have a good time?
Me? Moving, and preparing for the work week.

Oh, hi there Jez!

[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; got her, when i did submarine quest on 1-5. i am spamming 4-2 now for a kaga drop, but i have no luck. =/ also working up my expeditions to 31 for z1 quest.

btw.. how do you gather ressources?

That... is also a question I need an answer for.

At the moment my greatest concern is having too high an Admiral level that my dear fleet cannot catch up to, which might very possibly be my downfall in the upcoming event.

And I still need to decide which ships to sacrifice... ;_;

Reactions: Jezebel
Oh, hi there Jez!

At the moment my greatest concern is having too high an Admiral level that my dear fleet cannot catch up to, which might very possibly be my downfall in the upcoming event.

『Hmmmm?:reallyconfused:

/me is considered nobody...:alopro:

Guess only good way is doing expeditions and doing farming runs. 4-2 does give a good amount of steel. there should be maps for other resources as well. quests might be good as well.

that is my problem. my admiral lvl is at 61 right now. i don't have a lot of high level ships. only mutsu and haruna at 53/51 and then a handful from 30 - 40. the rest is either around 20 or below 10.

and why do you have to sacrifice ships?

『Hmmmm?:reallyconfused:

/me is considered nobody...:alopro:

Sorry, I accidentally quoted you.

Right now it's 10:17 AM. How about where you are?

At the moment, 01:50 AM

Guess only good way is doing expeditions and doing farming runs. 4-2 does give a good amount of steel. there should be maps for other resources as well. quests might be good as well.

that is my problem. my admiral lvl is at 61 right now. i don't have a lot of high level ships. only mutsu and haruna at 53/51 and then a handful from 30 - 40. the rest is either around 20 or below 10.

and why do you have to sacrifice ships?

I'm in an even larger pickle... my admiral level is 75 and my highest ship level is 51 (Kaga). I fear I am going to get massacred.

Have you cleared the whole of World 3 yet? I don't even have 4-2 unlocked :P

And I have to sacrifice ships to make way for the new ones that I will (hopefully) get during the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

NekoYuii2 wrote on Shine's profile.

[110930] [SpringBreeze] 東方触手麻雀

Could you reupload this if possible, it's pretty much lost everywhere else. Sorry for the trouble.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子