私はあなたを満たすために素敵な新しい転校生、午前 - Nice to Meet You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nihongo... :reallydespaired:

Hello and welcome adameve! :hi:

Seems you're a contributor to the anime/manga/VN scene? That's always nice :)

Hope you enjoy your time here and see you around!

Wow ana how far back did you scour the forums for that...

But adameve seems to be doing a great job with both langauges so far

Yeah translating helps. You learn a lot from that.

Well after some thinking i have found a way around.........

Ah good thank you very much anayomex-san, that is nice to hear we may use either language. I read thru the rules carefully but missed that last post. thank yoiu for finding that. I use both in my work as some of the anime work i do is in Japan, and my collegues do not all speak English. But it is nice to be able to do both. thank you so much for all of the very nice welcome messages. It is a very nice place to share and discuss our interests here.

I didn't even properly welcome you to the forums, all i did was say hi lol. welcome to AS forums, if you want to spam or play forum games, there are sections for those, and if you just want to chat and talk about nonsense, keep an eye out for the LPW threads. have fun :thumbup:

Domo Infamous-san that is very nice, and it is always nice to be welcomed....short or long all is good. both of the pictures in your siggy are very nice.

I will see about uploading some of the work of my circle and some other things maybe some of the cells from some of my anime work, have to use ones that are not being broadcast for copyright reasons but i have some from pre production trials and character design work and demos that i can use if i can get the time. One thing i specialize in is decensoring for the US and foreign regions, both Dōjinshi and games. The laws in the Tokyo ward are a nightmare for that. As some may know much of the censoring of anime is done by code, the original art can be restored if there is the time and energy to do it.

Nazaka-san i love your sig animation.

あなたに非常にいいです悪名高いさんに感謝し、そしてそれは常に....歓迎されるのはいい短いか、すべてが良い長い。

私は多分、私のアニメの仕事の一部からの細胞の一部は、著作権上の理由で放送されていないものを使用しなければならないが、私は前の生産試験や文字からいくつかを持っている私のサークルといくつかの他のものの作業の一部をアップロードする方法が表示されます設計作業と私は時間を得ることができるかどうか、私は使用することができますデモ。私が専門に一つのことは、米国およびその他の国の地域のために同人誌やゲームの両方をdecensoringている。東京区内の法律はそのための悪夢である。

There is a japanese section if you want to poke around there but this forum is mostly english i think?..~

^ This. Keep it English if possible outside of Japanese area.

Nonetheless, I welcome to ASF, Adameve. I hope you enjoy your time here and hopefully enjoy the vast database of both anime and H related content we provide. If you want to have a chat with the more regular members of the forum, then head to the spam section/LPW (Last Post Wins), you can find them there majority of the time ^_^ Enjoy your stay with us and have fun browsing around. Thanks~

Actually you can use other languages but you must provide English translation so you didn't do anything wrong.

I don't remember where was admin posted message where i read this.

^ Rule 12 of the General Rule of the forum states that it should be kept in English if possible. Yes, other languages are not prohibited if translation is provided, but we strongly recommend that if you can speak English, then speak English.

Link to Rules: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/forum-rules-guidelines-4/general-forum-rules-42/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Luxury Car Rental Santo Domingo | adonisrentacar.com
Experience unparalleled elegance and comfort with our Luxury Car Rental services in Santo Domingo. At Adonis Rent A Car, we offer a premium selection of high-end vehicles perfect for any occasion. Whether you're attending a special event or simply want to explore the city in style, our luxury cars provide superior performance and sophistication. Book now for an exceptional driving experience in Santo Domingo.
mothi wrote on ramori's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
mothi wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
mothi wrote on Shine's profile.