[Japanese] [110702][H-Game][saberfish] スーパー●ボット大戦 ●G - slept with another - [151 mb]

joey86

Elite Member
Uploader
Mar 26, 2011

title: スーパー●ボット大戦 ●G - slept with another -

549631-ZS6NAXP.jpg

links:
uploadstation:
coming soon

HCG:
Here is the HCG of the game

enjoy :)

Last edited:
it's the real one don't worry.
I just did a great compression to reduce the size and make it more easy to upload :)

i have compabilty issue with this one.... i use win7 it does have a japanese font but not realy an japanese OS....
when i started the game some window show up with blue screen an source code thing inside it didnt know what happened...
if i may know did you use a japanese OS??? perhaps this game only run in japanese OS

thanks

i have compabilty issue with this one.... i use win7 it does have a japanese font but not realy an japanese OS....
when i started the game some window show up with blue screen an source code thing inside it didnt know what happened...
if i may know did you use a japanese OS??? perhaps this game only run in japanese OS

thanks

Umm, I don't know if you know it yet but japanese games work only when you set your computer to japanese language.
I have a vista (a system very close of Win7) so if it works for me, it should work for you too ^^

here is a screen of the game window when I launch it:
560927-GV5JIMR.jpg

if you still have the same problem, please send a screen. that would help to give you a hand.

sory i have another question..
is this game have character voice inside or just running text....

usually saberfish don't make games with character voice, that's true.
this one has a back sound, a sex sound but there is not voices with the text running.
I mean: when the character is talking or screaming something, there's not voice (I know, saberfish screw up with this), but during the H-scenes you can hear a sex sound.

I don't know how to explain this with words, you need to test it yourself lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts