[Hentai game] [111014] [M de PINK] しすたー・すきーむ2HD [Crack is included] [H-Game]

Hello I've been trying to play the game but I can't seem to get it to start and I can't figure out why if someone could tell me how to get it started, I have a Windows XP operating system atm

I have problem installing the game. Can anyone help me out please? I extracted 2 folders that look like installation files in one folder and crack in other folder. Anyways in the installation folders there are 3 .exe files: sische2hd.exe, bootmenu.exe, and setup.exe. When I click sische2hd.exe it asks me for some id & password (I think), and setup.exe asks me to click on bootmenu.exe (I think...) and when I click on bootmenu.exe it's asking me for some cd rom (again I think that's what it says because I don't understand the language) but I don't see any iso files or what so ever. How do I install this game? I would appreciate some help with this.

Every time I tried to install the game a popup appear asking me about the CD. How do I fix that?

Can anyone provide a walkthrough or reupload the earlier excel one? the wiki one ain't helping much at all.And where does the save file go in this game :reallyconfused:

Can anyone provide a walkthrough or reupload the earlier excel one? the wiki one ain't helping much at all.And where does the save file go in this game :reallyconfused:
Walkthrough :View attachment sische2.rar
save go to:
  WindowsXP
   C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Mink\sische2HD\save\
  WindowsVista/7
   C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Mink\sische2HD\save\

username refers to your computer name

Here is the walktru compressed in standard rar format, for who dont' want to upgrade winrar just for opening a 22k file.

The rar5 format is interesting for big files because seem to has equal or better compression than 7z, recovery record and parity volume and multivolume like the old one, but the software is commercial and mostly unsupport from foreign software becouse of licensing issues.
A free dos version 5 is available here Here and the unrar.dll for the other programs is here however replacing the old dll with the new one on total commander 8 and another program didn't work.
I suggest to use the old version while this one get better support, or, to include the sfx module inf the (first) archive so there is no need of external decompressor.

EDIT:
in date 14-Jan-2014 , rar5 support has been added to extractnow 4.8.1 , i'm not sure if you have to download manually unrar.dll from winrar site e put it in the program folder, check yourself.

Attachments

• sische2.rar
    22.7 KB · Views: 854
Last edited:
Reactions: Yorishimo
my profile in winrar is already set to rar5 because i recompress every game i download
right now rar5 is the best compression format available
sometimes 4.5 gb become just 1.2 gb

Reactions: Yorishimo
Sorry from the necro, I just got this game and went through hurdles trying to get it to work, noticed other people asked for help and no one replied.

For anyone having trouble installing this game, or its asking for DVD.
(This so far is only for THIS torrent as there is no image file (.iso, .mds, .mdf), only the extracted contents of probably the DVD)

1) Open 4GB .rar > Extract the "sische2HD" folder to wherever you want to install the game.
2) You may need to turn off your Anti-Virus for this one > Open 610KB .rar > extract into the "sische2HD" folder > You should have extracted 2 files.
3) If you dont SEE both files: "sische2HD" window > Tools > Folder Options > "View" tab > Look for "Show Hidden Files and Folders" > Choose it, Hit OK

You will now see a faded icon file (Hidden) this should be the second file you extracted from the 610KB .rar, this is you what you will use to run the game. (Play from the NON Underscore file)
IF you do not see this Hidden file, extract from the 610KB again, the hidden file usually gets hit as false positive and AV or Firewalls prevent it from being extracted.
Game doenst require installation, hence why I said extract to where you want the game.
Dont forget to hit the THANKS button, this aint facebook, Likes get you nowhere.

Enjoy.

I cant get to the scenes i like.
the replay scene is too complicated there are a lot of choices.

can anybody tell me the number of the scene with all of the paizuri scenes in the replay collection please? (for example scene number #521 is that specific scene)
like the two sister double titfuck and both solo scenes.

i ask this question all around but nobody ever replies please help me :(

Thank you Girlcellyyyyy! The HD version! So now i download both the animated and the HD^^ version.

Blood related sister *.* so exciting!

Here is the walktru compressed in standard rar format, for who dont' want to upgrade winrar just for opening a 22k file.

The rar5 format is interesting for big files because seem to has equal or better compression than 7z, recovery record and parity volume and multivolume like the old one, but the software is commercial and mostly unsupport from foreign software becouse of licensing issues.
A free dos version 5 is available here Here and the unrar.dll for the other programs is here however replacing the old dll with the new one on total commander 8 and another program didn't work.
I suggest to use the old version while this one get better support, or, to include the sfx module inf the (first) archive so there is no need of external decompressor.

EDIT:
in date 14-Jan-2014 , rar5 support has been added to extractnow 4.8.1 , i'm not sure if you have to download manually unrar.dll from winrar site e put it in the program folder, check yourself.

hello, I just download the walktrough, but why in the xcel only have 1 sentence? I mean, there isnt any walktrough in that file..

hello, I just download the walktrough, but why in the xcel only have 1 sentence? I mean, there isnt any walktrough in that file..

76d255d24a.png

If you look at the bottom of the .xls you can see tab. The person that made the Walkthrough sadly saved the file while viewing the last (empty) tab, so anyone that opens it afterwards takes up where the file was closed; last tab.

On last tab it says:
旅行時の選択肢で「知佳と泳ぐ」= Option "Swim with Chika" at the time of travel
(not sure if this was just garbage tab or its for misc. CG collection)

this guide is insanely confusing for new people. I dont even know where the guide starts in the game.

Just to let you know the walthrough will unlock all cgs, but to view certain scenes of cg unlocked just from completing the game, you have to open the scene maker. But that is broken as hell. So eev though the walkthrough says you have viewed 100% of the scenes, you haven't. (By the way I am not referring to cg scenes from naked mode). Like for example there is a scene with a three some with the sisters in the bath, but that is viewed in the scene maker. Same thing with some sex scenes in the classroom. The thing about sister scheme 2 is it felt like an incomplete game with so many varieties of how scenes will play out, but couldn't be implemented effectively.

man the ITHVNR and the VNR are not working properly for this game.... anybody can help me with this , maybe im missing something.

btw ,i use windows 10 pro 64bits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779