[Other] [120309] [コーエーテクモ] 真・三國無双6 with 猛将伝 + Wallpaper [Crack is included] [PC Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
872785-ANPL61S.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1039ABAF4CB9F58BA1D930FC172E0865BE62C57E&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT
girlcelly said:
Here is steps by steps guide, translate by my friend Zange-chan from Original guide, not me :)

Original:

1.SM6INSTALL1.mdsをを悪魔くんに入れてインスコしてください。

2.Crack.rarの中にあるお菓子をゲームをインスコした所に入れて下さい。
(元の物はバックアップしといた方がいいです。)

3._SM6.exeを実行してゲームを始めて下さい。
ショートカットのリンク先を_SM6.exeに変えるもいいでしょう。

4.三国無双6+猛将伝を楽しんで下さい。

Translate:

1- Install game by mount SM6INSTALL1.mds

2- Extract Crack.rar

3- Copy and Paste _SM6.exe into folder where you installed game

4- Enjoy the game

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

Um...Because of big size, so no Direct Download Links till I feel like to do it :)

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: I got this game 3 days ago but were thinking about posting it or not, since I do not know how many fan for that series like me around here...^^

I also included some nice wallpaper for each characters, but still missing a few last ones...

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Ok there seems to be some problem with this game... i dont get any sounds at all once i got in the main menu and the game.. only the intro have sounds... and whenever i try to quit the game it just leaves me into a plain black screen....
also, how do i put this game into windowed mode?

anyone else having issues with this game?

updates:
i now got a proper crack.... though the sound issue is still there.... i also cannot play a single stage.. it just gives me a big black screen....

Last edited:
thanks for sharing~And this game is so big!...I've download it.11GB...

please put a comment here if you were able to play this game without issues... coz i am having a couple of issues... im currently downloading from a different source...

finally i found out what was causing my issue...
its AC3 filter which is being used to decode audio during cut scenes... i was able to eliminate all my issues earlier...
now i need to get rid of that blur effect.. can someone translate the options menu for this game? i wanna disable it since the cut scenes are really bad with it

updates:
found the option to disable it.
time to play

Last edited:
Thanks, finally downloaded it and got it to work!

Hopefully an English patch comes out soon or I won't be able to do anything. Would anyone by any chance be willing to share a game save with at least all characters unlocked please? I would try myself, but am clueless without an English patch... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779