[Hentai game] [120330] [Delta] 牝犬発情記~かげりゆく日常~ [H-Game] [Patch]

I don't know what settings or OSes those people are using...

Your initial report about there being different versions prompted me to download the torrent version. I did have the DD version before, so it was possible that was the source of the display problems. So, I did get that. And, to my surprise the game works perfectly on my system. There's no need to install, and no need to play with activation.

That's totally different to what occurred when I first got the game, both having to crack it and then find that the font was screwed up.

So, I'm not sure what changed between then and now, but I can confirm that if you just double-click the launcher straight from unzipping the archive, you've got a good chance of the game working. It did for me.

And, by the way, both versions where identical, so your earlier assumption wasn't correct. Perhaps it comes down to installing it? I think I automatically tried to install it last time, and this time, I just put the files in a folder manually. That might be the difference.

For now, I'm just going to play a bit more of it, now that I can (without it crashing--a problem with my virtual Jap installation, I think, something to do with sound).

Confirmed- works on windows xp sp2.
Just change format to Japanese in regional settings then open launcher without activation exe. Should display text this way.

has anyone figured out the agth code for this yet? ITH returns no results

Hey guys, I'm having serious confusion/problems installing the game and using the activation patch, and I was wondering if someone can provide clear-cut details on the process. This is the first time I've tried to run an H-game so please bear with me.

I downloaded the game from the link provided and the activation patch, but I'm very confused from there. When I tried installing the game using the setup everything is ??????? and gibberish (kjdahpp.kasd with a bunch of symbols) and when I clicked on the first one it asked me for a serial. I tried doing as websurfer321 said by opening the activation patch while the setup asks you for the serial, then closing both but nothing happens. Then I tried motherofass's instructions but without success as well. I never got passed the serial request during setup so I don't think I completely setup this game. Plus I have no idea if the activation key is working because it's all in gibberish (<N"OSAZ). After awhile the setup stopped allowing me to choose the first two options (???????? and ??????) and only allowed me to either check the readme or quit altogether.

Very confusing, especially since I can't make out any of the texts. Can someone clarify for me exactly what I need to do?

I'm using Windows 7. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Last edited:
Your initial report about there being different versions prompted me to download the torrent version. I did have the DD version before, so it was possible that was the source of the display problems. So, I did get that. And, to my surprise the game works perfectly on my system. There's no need to install, and no need to play with activation.

That's totally different to what occurred when I first got the game, both having to crack it and then find that the font was screwed up.

So, I'm not sure what changed between then and now, but I can confirm that if you just double-click the launcher straight from unzipping the archive, you've got a good chance of the game working. It did for me.

Just tried this out (huge save from headaches with trying to setup/get passed crack) but right at the beginning it asks something about a save file (it's all in question marks ???? ???? ??? save???) then shuts down. I tried inserting a save file that someone posted on page 1 but it's still giving me the same message. Can anyone tell me how to play this game start to finish? Or just how to get it to run? I'm using Windows 7, have changed my regional language settings to Japan and am using the torrent version.

Last edited:
I heard Win 7 Home Edition doesn't allow you to change your regional settings.

To play Japanese games, it's usually beneficial to change settings from normal to Japanese. That way Japanese text is handled properly.

So, that's your first issue. You either need to upgrade to Professional, or maybe use applocale (google it). To be honest though, this is probably isn't the game you want to start your hentai adventures out with. It sounds like you've used up your chances to set the DRM attached to this game, so I'm not sure if you'll have success (without a windows re-install?).

How about starting with another game and see how that goes? You probably need to read some primers on all this stuff. Anyway, for future reference, you don't need to 'install' this game. With most of the versions available, you can just drag the folder to where you want it and hit launcher.

Probably rambling here, so I'll leave it at this. Advice: play a different game, and come back to this.

Edit: OK, you seem to have got some advice. I'm not going to read it, so hopefully it's golden. :)

I heard Win 7 Home Edition doesn't allow you to change your regional settings.

To play Japanese games, it's usually beneficial to change settings from normal to Japanese. That way Japanese text is handled properly.

So, that's your first issue. You either need to upgrade to Professional, or maybe use applocale (google it). To be honest though, this is probably isn't the game you want to start your hentai adventures out with. It sounds like you've used up your chances to set the DRM attached to this game, so I'm not sure if you'll have success (without a windows re-install?).

How about starting with another game and see how that goes? You probably need to read some primers on all this stuff. Anyway, for future reference, you don't need to 'install' this game. With most of the versions available, you can just drag the folder to where you want it and hit launcher.

Probably rambling here, so I'll leave it at this. Advice: play a different game, and come back to this.

Edit: OK, you seem to have got some advice. I'm not going to read it, so hopefully it's golden. :)

Thanks for getting back to me so fast.

So the text being all scrambled is because I'm using the home edition? I did change the language, regional settings and location all to Japan, but the texts are still indeed scrambled.

Haha, the advice you were referring to was actually one of your old posts :P

Still unfortunately confused though, although I feel like I'm very close. I got the game (semi)running by just hitting launcher straight out of extraction, but it kicks me out because of something about a save file. The screen is black then kicks me out. I noticed a save folder is created, but nothing's in it and I still can't start. Sounds silly to ask this, but can you tell me how to start a new save file? Thanks for trying to help out tryguy.

EDIT: I tried out another game like you suggested and it works straight from launch, but the only downside is the text is scrambled. Looks like you were right about Win7 Home Edition. I'd be willing to settle for scrambled text if I got this game to work though.

Last edited:
It seem つ (NoActi EXE) AlphaActivation汎用 signup tool 100723版 110729亜種まで用 not work in Windows 8 Enterprise 64bit. Please help!

It seem つ (NoActi EXE) AlphaActivation汎用 signup tool 100723版 110729亜種まで用 not work in Windows 8 Enterprise 64bit. Please help!

here's a solution... delete your windows 8 and return to 7. that should do the trick! windows 8 are sucks for game!

Would anyone mind helping me out?

I originally got the DDL version, but apparently installing from that is what causes the text to not display properly, so I got the torrent version and unzipped the files. The launcher.exe tried to install the game, so I cancelled that and removed setup.exe from the folder. I'm running Windows 7 Enterprise Edition 64-bit, with region and display language both set to Japan/Japanese.

The game still doesn't display text properly.

Did I miss a step? Or does the game simply have problems with 64-bit windows? Would running it in compatibility mode help at all?

Or, I wonder if I might beg you to upload your _FONTSET.med file from the game's directory? It seems that that particular file decides the sorts of characters available to the game, and the version that keeps getting generated on my computer is incomplete.

OK, I remember when I had that font problem too. I played with a VM, and then one day re-installed the game on win7-64 and I was surprised the fonts were normal. I'm not sure why.

But, here's that file you wanted. The game is displaying normally, so it should be what you're after.

http://www.filedropper.com/fontset

Reactions: redlar
Thanks for the file. I really thought it would help; imagine my surprise when the file was simply generated again when I launched the game from LAUNCHER.exe. Even replacing it while in game didn't help.

This is what's going on whenever I play the game:

The top part of the image is the menu bar in full-screen mode; all the commands in the game look like that, while story/dialogue text simply isn't rendered.

The middle part is what the same menu bar looks like in windowed mode, and the bottom part is an example of what happens when i click a command in the bar in windowed mode.

I've tried everything that I can think of to get this to work: changing my region and locale, changing my display language, installing applocale and applocale+, even hiding and unhiding fonts. Nothing seems to make a difference. I haven't had this sort of problem with other eroge before; Shin Koihime Musou ran perfectly. Is there anything else I can do to try and fix this problem?

Well, I'm not sure what I could suggest. At the time, I could only play the game via VirtualBox, and I played a few hours of it like that. I may have re-installed my windows at one point after this, and when I next installed the game, it worked.

I have most of the localization settings turned to Japanese. Do you have the date/time tab set as well? Because having that still in English has been known to cause problems with some games. Other than that, I'm not sure what you might try. It's a pretty neat game, so even if you need to set up a VM to play it, you should. Maybe if you're due to re-install windows, try that and install the game early. A (very) fresh install might be what it took to get my game up and running.

Anyway, good luck redlar.

Hmm I applied the AlphaROMdiE and received the error C:\Delta\?A?i?L\save\save00.sav; does that mean my saves corrupted or did I do something wrong?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Using Translator
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? And can you please upload beta from Steam? Like i read on Patreon author update only beta (but i'm not sure). Thanks in advance.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game to 0.52.1? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/tozicode-com-【限定公開】うちのこファンタジア-ver-0-51-0.1175021/
arc125 wrote on Shine's profile.
Succubus Reborn (Ver24.05.16a) gotta updated, current is ver20240629a.
MikeBottleson wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you please reupload Uchuujin no Ningen Bokujou ? all links are dead besides rapidgator which requires premium